[Q] dumb question but...

OP FragmentedLogik

20th May 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 48

151 posts
More
okay this may be a dumb question but here it goes anyway, since we have the HTC One M8 and all of the Buttons are now on screen how difficult would it be to do a re boundary, change layout and add a convenient Menu key to the Mix?
20th May 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragmentedLogik

okay this may be a dumb question but here it goes anyway, since we have the HTC One M8 and all of the Buttons are now on screen how difficult would it be to do a re boundary, change layout and add a convenient Menu key to the Mix?

Not dumb! To change my soft keys I use Cyanogenmod11 and an app called "SoftKeyz" (costs something like $1.99). CM11 allows you to add or remove the menu, search, etc buttons. The SoftKeyz app allows you to change how they look.

If you aren't interested in either of those I have heard of an app with a free version called "Ultimate Dynamic Navbar" that may allow you to do what you want. I have no experience with that app though, so don't take my word for it.

All of these require root of course!
20th May 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 32

140 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragmentedLogik

a lot of roms have this option built in, or just use xposed to get it (gravity box has something on this efffect)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread