Help me plz

Search This thread

ch_umar

Aug 20, 2013
Hi i was recently using the phone with 2.3 stock rom .. i checked this forum and found spl gaming rom . i just wanted to flash that rom . so i rooted it and unlocked bootloader and installed xrecovery . after flashing the rom when the phone booted it showed " insert network unlock code " .. My phone was not locked before flashing the rom .. i thought to flash stock 2.3 again but when i flashed it , it just says " insert simcard and restart "

Help me plz . i wan't to use my sim on my phone .. i searched it on google and got no solution .

I'll be very thankful if you can help . :(

ch_umar

Aug 20, 2013
Ok the problem is solved now . i unrooted my phone and re-locked the bootloader . Now everything is fine . Sim is working again . But i want to flash custom roms . If i unlock the bootloader again then it will ask for network code again .

What can i do so that i can flash customs roms and also use my sim ?

Plz help me :confused:

Bigkiler5

Oct 11, 2012
jalandhar
Try to unlock bootloader and if same error persists repair using pc companion

Sent from my X10i using XDA Free mobile app

ch_umar

Aug 20, 2013
Try to unlock bootloader and if same error persists repair using pc companion

Sent from my X10i using XDA Free mobile app

I've tried to unlock using flashtool but it says " bootloader can't be unlocked officially "

Can someone tell me if there is a recovery for locked bootloader ?

ch_umar

Aug 20, 2013
Ok guys Problem solved . i just re-rooted it and then unlocked the bootloader using flashtool . Then flashed xrecovery and flashed ferlab's rom .. Everything is fine now . Sim in working while the bootloader is unlocked .

Thanks for the support guys :eek: