Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

How long should it take to charge?

OP JoeFCaputo113

25th April 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 21

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsadogslife

My gfs s5 is charging so slow. About 2 hours charge it goes up by only 20/30%. I am guessing this isn't normal? That is using the wall charger and not sub.

seems a bit slow.. you are using the adapter it comes with? are you doing anything intensive with it while it charges? ex skype or something?
25th April 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 25

166 posts
Use the original cable and adapter. If you think that's too slow to charge, like taking up to 5 hours, that's unusual. Let your carrier or the store check it for you.
25th April 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchhawk

seems a bit slow.. you are using the adapter it comes with? are you doing anything intensive with it while it charges? ex skype or something?

Yeah, using the cable and adapter it came with. Nothing is getting used when it is charging. It must have taken about 6hrs to charge during the night.
25th April 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 21

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsadogslife

Yeah, using the cable and adapter it came with. Nothing is getting used when it is charging. It must have taken about 6hrs to charge during the night.

does it take long if it is charging while off as well?
25th April 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 10

88 posts
This is just wrong. I think my charge is almost 1% per minute - pretty quick.
20th May 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 366

2,096 posts
More
Hi. I have a G900F and I have noticed that my new S5 charges much slower than my old S3.
If I check it with "Galaxy Charging Current" or GSam Battery Monitor" it says that only 450mA is used even though I have connected the phone to my Laptop using a USB3.0 cable on a USB3.0 port.....

Any advice please. Thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread