Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,481 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

While I Wait...

Tip us?

aer0zer0
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdee1974 View Post
....for my H/K m8 to arrive via mail I found this 64 gb class 10 micro sd card on Ebay with free shipping if anyone is interested. It is from a reputable memory maker and seller has 100% positive feedback rating (over 4000 reviews). Pretty good price with free shipping. Here is the link if anyone is interested:

This is the link. Not sure how long this price will last! ($24.99)

PS. I don't have a performance review because I just ordered mine on 5/12/14. I will update thread with performance review once I receive it.

Sharing is caring!

*Update: Card never shipped and I am awaiting refund.

*Update: Received refund, lesson learned. Thank you @aer0zer0, @MindfulSheep and @redpoint73 for the scolding and valuable info.
No scolding here sir, i literally bought that exact card, from that exact seller, 2 weeks before you did. And i informed him with those pics i posted. Funny thing is it is a 8gb max capacity card, but its also not 10x either. I use it as my "RUU Card" since he told me not to send it back after i discovered the issue. Moral of the story

1. never buy flash drives, SD, Microsd, or anything that has the potential to be firmware hacked.... your gonna have a bad time (insert south park meme here)

2. SD insight & h2testw.exe are the best tools to authenticate write speed & capacity.
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me.

paullu
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73 View Post
What does "working perfectly" mean? Did you test it for speed and capacity?

Speed class might be hard to tell the difference without testing apps depending on what you are saving to the SD.

Capacity on the fakes will falsely report to the phone (so it will show up as full capacity) until you hit the actual capacity (i.e. an actual 8GB card faked to look like a 64GB), then it won't be able to right any more filees.

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

It wasn't a "scolding" from me. Just passing on what I've seen many others report on XDA for your information; along with my own personal opinion on where I buy SD memory from.
I can sure there is 64gb and transfer speed not fast as it should be
but $29 for 64gb for me that is enough
htc touch/ htc cruise /htc hd/ hd2/nexus one/hd7
htc incredible s/Htc sensation /htc hd7(again)/ galaxy s2/ galaxy s3
sony tx / xperia ZL / xperia z1/htc m8/xperia z2

redpoint73
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullu View Post
I can sure there is 64gb and transfer speed not fast as it should be
but $29 for 64gb for me that is enough
"Not as fast as it should be" meaning its a fake?

If so, I don't see $29 being much of a bargain. The genuine goods are available at Newegg for $35. 64GB Sandisk, about the best you can get, for $6 more.
Please click the "Thanks" button if you found a post helpful!

Phone: AT&T HTC One (M8)

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (WiFi only)