Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 47,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GS4 Tmobile Stock firmware file

Tip us?

emeres
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22 View Post
You don't have to worry about that, just use the tar file I posted earlier

Edit: and for the wipe data, you reboot to recovery after you flashed the firmware and do a factory reset.. Yes you should, but not necessary if you don't have any issues..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Sorry one more thing:

In the instructions Auto Reboot is checked. I have watched a few videos with the F. Reset Time also checked, should I check both in Odin ?

serio22
Old
Thanks Meter 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeres View Post
Sorry one more thing:

In the instructions Auto Reboot is checked. I have watched a few videos with the F. Reset Time also checked, should I check both in Odin ?
I don't think any of them are necessary, but you can check both of them if you want.. I always have F.Reset checked and reboot disabled because I like to reboot on my own but that's just me

emeres
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serio22 View Post
You don't have to worry about that, just use the tar file I posted earlier

Edit: and for the wipe data, you reboot to recovery after you flashed the firmware and do a factory reset.. Yes you should, but not necessary if you don't have any issues..

So I am back to stock it took me back to KitKat and now I am unrooted. I did not do the factory reset with Cyanogen so when I flashed the stock ROM I still had the cyanogen wallpaper. Some apps did not work so I did the factory reset and everything is flawless now.

Thank you for your help and the file you have provided. By the way was that the Jellybean of KitKat stock firmware ?

serio22
Old
Thanks Meter 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeres View Post
So I am back to stock it took me back to KitKat and now I am unrooted. I did not do the factory reset with Cyanogen so when I flashed the stock ROM I still had the cyanogen wallpaper. Some apps did not work so I did the factory reset and everything is flawless now.

Thank you for your help and the file you have provided. By the way was that the Jellybean of KitKat stock firmware ?
KitKat