OP 1JotaPe1

15th May 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
More
Hi guys,

This is my first post! in this great forum!

CASE:

I have a TF101, one day i broke part of the USB cable, and obviosuly it stoped charging.

So i went to amazon and order 2 USB cables (amazon from navitech)! one to use with my desktop and one for charging and stuff.

Wehn they arrived home i tested them and i was GREAT so i went to bed start playing around with it and let it charged until the next day, and i was also downloading a game and a torrent.

When i woke up... the charger was smelling burned and the tablet was not showing nothing...

My first though was: ok the charged burned so the tablet must be OK and it has no battery bc what i left him doing drained to the last bit

when i went to test it didn't charged off course so i order a new charger (ebay 15v) what made me worry now... is that with this new charger it doesnt show nothign not even that battery sign with the little part in red...

Any positive thoughts?
19th May 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lisboa

6 posts
More
any help ?
19th May 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 44

294 posts
Sorry to hear that. I suppose you already tried the easy things... keeping power pressed for at least 10 s, using the cable to connect the tablet to a PC and seeing if it is recognized as a device and those.

I hope you can solve it.
The Following User Says Thank You to CalvinH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lisboa

6 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinH

Sorry to hear that. I suppose you already tried the easy things... keeping power pressed for at least 10 s, using the cable to connect the tablet to a PC and seeing if it is recognized as a device and those.

I hope you can solve it.

1st of all thanks for trying to help.

Yeah i did im really considering to go to store to check if the repair is expensive or not but:

keeping power pressed for at least 10 s = Did nothing

using the cable to connect the tablet to a PC = doesnt charge and dont recognized
20th May 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lisboa

6 posts
More
Unhappy
I guess its a bad sign nobod has any ideas how to solve this...

I'll post a reply after i go to the store.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread