Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,783 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Charger help

Tip us?

bx10r
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 527
Default Charger help

Someone just gave my son a motorola xyboard 10.1. The only thing is the charging port is broken..if i mess with the chsrger i can get it to charge so while i look for someone to reapir it that'll have to do but.....ive tried 5 chargers and none work. All say " charger not comapatible with device" all chargers i tired work with my samsung s3's and and s4. Does this mean i need to buy a special charger? If so can anyone recommend one, ive looked on ebay and amazon but im scared to buy and they not work

sidmoraes
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bx10r View Post
Someone just gave my son a motorola xyboard 10.1. The only thing is the charging port is broken..if i mess with the chsrger i can get it to charge so while i look for someone to reapir it that'll have to do but.....ive tried 5 chargers and none work. All say " charger not comapatible with device" all chargers i tired work with my samsung s3's and and s4. Does this mean i need to buy a special charger? If so can anyone recommend one, ive looked on ebay and amazon but im scared to buy and they not work
The charging port is broken, as you say, then you need this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-VERIZON-...item1e81d6ee66

If this is the case, charger will never solve this issue.

If the charger is broken, get an original charger. Motorola charger is the best as I can see. Samsung original is good as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to sidmoraes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]