FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

we need arabic support for facebook app and sms app on sw2

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By waelmahran, Member on 27th March 2014, 05:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
we need arabic support for facebook app and sms app on sw2
don't tell about Augmented SmartWatch Pro ineed facebook and sms like the offical one .. because it read arabic as ?????????? like that
Last edited by waelmahran; 3rd April 2014 at 09:38 AM.
 
 
19th May 2014, 07:52 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waelmahran

we need arabic support for facebook app and sms app on sw2
don't tell about Augmented SmartWatch Pro ineed facebook and sms like the offical one .. because it read arabic as ?????????? like that

sorry dude. sony says no arabic on sw2.

so your only option is Augmented SmartWatch Pro or get a galaxy gear which is a piece of crap watch in my opinion.
20th May 2014, 08:04 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
what about gear 2 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylent

sorry dude. sony says no arabic on sw2.

so your only option is Augmented SmartWatch Pro or get a galaxy gear which is a piece of crap watch in my opinion.

what about gear 2 ?
20th May 2014, 11:16 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Question 7 in the faq on the augmented smartwatch pro page says.

Question #7:

Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?

Answer:
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.


http://augmentedtraffic.wordpress.co...martwatch-pro/

Also. This is the Sony sw2 forum. Post Galaxy gear questions in the gg forum.
20th May 2014, 02:51 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylent

Question 7 in the faq on the augmented smartwatch pro page says.

Question #7:

Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?

Answer:
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.


http://augmentedtraffic.wordpress.co...martwatch-pro/

Also. This is the Sony sw2 forum. Post Galaxy gear questions in the gg forum.

No i have sw2 but u said galaxy gear is a piece of crap watch in your opinion and i was planing to buy gear 2 so should i buy it or not ?
20th May 2014, 02:56 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waelmahran

No i have sw2 but u said galaxy gear is a piece of crap watch in your opinion and i was planing to buy gear 2 so should i buy it or not ?

The decision is yours. Remember one thing though. The battery life on the sw2 is better because it has a slower processor which does the job just fine. I mean it's a watch for crying out loud why would you need a 1ghz dual core that can't last more than 24 hours.

I was wanting to get the Pebble first but I had to wait for shipping whole the sw2 was available locally.

Watch some reviews on YouTube and remember to install augmented smartwatch pro if you want Arabic to work.
20th May 2014, 03:31 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylent

The decision is yours. Remember one thing though. The battery life on the sw2 is better because it has a slower processor which does the job just fine. I mean it's a watch for crying out loud why would you need a 1ghz dual core that can't last more than 24 hours.

I was wanting to get the Pebble first but I had to wait for shipping whole the sw2 was available locally.

Watch some reviews on YouTube and remember to install augmented smartwatch pro if you want Arabic to work.

I now that gear 1 is so bad but gear 2 is now have better battery , cam mic is in the same watch and many new fetcher

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFEODfjrUrI
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes