Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

we need arabic support for facebook app and sms app on sw2

OP waelmahran

27th March 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

26 posts
don't tell about Augmented SmartWatch Pro ineed facebook and sms like the offical one .. because it read arabic as ?????????? like that
Last edited by waelmahran; 3rd April 2014 at 09:38 AM.
19th May 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #2  
Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 3

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waelmahran

don't tell about Augmented SmartWatch Pro ineed facebook and sms like the offical one .. because it read arabic as ?????????? like that

sorry dude. sony says no arabic on sw2.

so your only option is Augmented SmartWatch Pro or get a galaxy gear which is a piece of crap watch in my opinion.
20th May 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
what about gear 2 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylent

sorry dude. sony says no arabic on sw2.

so your only option is Augmented SmartWatch Pro or get a galaxy gear which is a piece of crap watch in my opinion.

what about gear 2 ?
20th May 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #4  
Baghdad

212 posts
More
Question 7 in the faq on the augmented smartwatch pro page says.

Question #7:

Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?

Answer:
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.

http://augmentedtraffic.wordpress.co...martwatch-pro/

Also. This is the Sony sw2 forum. Post Galaxy gear questions in the gg forum.
20th May 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
Quote:

Question 7 in the faq on the augmented smartwatch pro page says.

Question #7:

Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?

Answer:
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.

http://augmentedtraffic.wordpress.co...martwatch-pro/

Also. This is the Sony sw2 forum. Post Galaxy gear questions in the gg forum.

No i have sw2 but u said galaxy gear is a piece of crap watch in your opinion and i was planing to buy gear 2 so should i buy it or not ?
20th May 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #6  
Baghdad

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waelmahran

No i have sw2 but u said galaxy gear is a piece of crap watch in your opinion and i was planing to buy gear 2 so should i buy it or not ?

The decision is yours. Remember one thing though. The battery life on the sw2 is better because it has a slower processor which does the job just fine. I mean it's a watch for crying out loud why would you need a 1ghz dual core that can't last more than 24 hours.

I was wanting to get the Pebble first but I had to wait for shipping whole the sw2 was available locally.

Watch some reviews on YouTube and remember to install augmented smartwatch pro if you want Arabic to work.
20th May 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
Quote:

The decision is yours. Remember one thing though. The battery life on the sw2 is better because it has a slower processor which does the job just fine. I mean it's a watch for crying out loud why would you need a 1ghz dual core that can't last more than 24 hours.

I was wanting to get the Pebble first but I had to wait for shipping whole the sw2 was available locally.

Watch some reviews on YouTube and remember to install augmented smartwatch pro if you want Arabic to work.

I now that gear 1 is so bad but gear 2 is now have better battery , cam mic is in the same watch and many new fetcher

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFEODfjrUrI

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread