Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,404 Members 40,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Virginity keyboard font and digital clock

Tip us?

krzym1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Virginity keyboard font and digital clock

I've just rooted my phone and installed the Virginity rom and here are my two questions :

1. When I change system font, it applies to everything except for keyboard - is it normal? Is there any way to make font change affect the keyboard ?

2. I like s3mini digital clock more than s4 one, so before flashing I did a backup of the stock rom, got DigitalClock.apk from it but I cant to get it working on virginity.
First I've deleted s4 digital clocks from system/aps folder so there would be no conflicts, and then placed the s3 DigitalClock.apk there, but it wont show up in the widgets menu even after the reboot.
When I tried to install it normally, instead of hard-copying it there, the message says that installation was successful but its still not on the widgets list, it doesnt even appear in system/aps. How can I get it to work?

maxaditya
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzym1 View Post
I've just rooted my phone and installed the Virginity rom and here are my two questions :

1. When I change system font, it applies to everything except for keyboard - is it normal? Is there any way to make font change affect the keyboard ?

2. I like s3mini digital clock more than s4 one, so before flashing I did a backup of the stock rom, got DigitalClock.apk from it but I cant to get it working on virginity.
First I've deleted s4 digital clocks from system/aps folder so there would be no conflicts, and then placed the s3 DigitalClock.apk there, but it wont show up in the widgets menu even after the reboot.
When I tried to install it normally, instead of hard-copying it there, the message says that installation was successful but its still not on the widgets list, it doesnt even appear in system/aps. How can I get it to work?
I guess you didnt change the system permissions just change the permissions rw-r-r then reboot

If I have helped you... dont just say thanks...HIT the thanks button..!!

krzym1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Permissions were rw-rw-r by default so that sadly didnt help

NixyYumi
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Question HELP

did u find to fix already?