Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Virginity keyboard font and digital clock

OP krzym1

18th May 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
I've just rooted my phone and installed the Virginity rom and here are my two questions :

1. When I change system font, it applies to everything except for keyboard - is it normal? Is there any way to make font change affect the keyboard ?

2. I like s3mini digital clock more than s4 one, so before flashing I did a backup of the stock rom, got DigitalClock.apk from it but I cant to get it working on virginity.
First I've deleted s4 digital clocks from system/aps folder so there would be no conflicts, and then placed the s3 DigitalClock.apk there, but it wont show up in the widgets menu even after the reboot.
When I tried to install it normally, instead of hard-copying it there, the message says that installation was successful but its still not on the widgets list, it doesnt even appear in system/aps. How can I get it to work?
18th May 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

38 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzym1

I've just rooted my phone and installed the Virginity rom and here are my two questions :

1. When I change system font, it applies to everything except for keyboard - is it normal? Is there any way to make font change affect the keyboard ?

2. I like s3mini digital clock more than s4 one, so before flashing I did a backup of the stock rom, got DigitalClock.apk from it but I cant to get it working on virginity.
First I've deleted s4 digital clocks from system/aps folder so there would be no conflicts, and then placed the s3 DigitalClock.apk there, but it wont show up in the widgets menu even after the reboot.
When I tried to install it normally, instead of hard-copying it there, the message says that installation was successful but its still not on the widgets list, it doesnt even appear in system/aps. How can I get it to work?

I guess you didnt change the system permissions just change the permissions rw-r-r then reboot

If I have helped you... dont just say thanks...HIT the thanks button..!!
18th May 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Permissions were rw-rw-r by default so that sadly didnt help
20th May 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 28

191 posts
Question HELP
did u find to fix already?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread