Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One V doesn't start anymore, how can I get it working again?

Tip us?

Mortyy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC One V doesn't start anymore, how can I get it working again?

Hey guys,

a while ago, the HTC One V of a friend of mine just shut down and now it doesn't start anymore I tried to reset it by pressing the power button and the vol down button for about 10 seconds, but it just does nothing. If i connect it to the charger, the led is blinking orange, also if I connect it to the PC it's blinking, but the PC doesn't recognize it and the screen stays black. I also tried to restart it while holding it under a bright light, but that also doesn't work.
It wasn't rooted and the bootloader was locked and stuff, he just used it normally.
I hope you can help me, the things I found in the forums didnt work

CZNexus
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortyy View Post
Hey guys,

a while ago, the HTC One V of a friend of mine just shut down and now it doesn't start anymore I tried to reset it by pressing the power button and the vol down button for about 10 seconds, but it just does nothing. If i connect it to the charger, the led is blinking orange, also if I connect it to the PC it's blinking, but the PC doesn't recognize it and the screen stays black. I also tried to restart it while holding it under a bright light, but that also doesn't work.
It wasn't rooted and the bootloader was locked and stuff, he just used it normally.
I hope you can help me, the things I found in the forums didnt work
Is it still under warranty?
HTC One V > Samsung Galaxy Ace 3

Most used :
Phone :Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 [GSM]
Powered by Samsung Touchwiz Nature UX 2.0 [4.2.2]
Tablet : iPad 2 3G + WiFi