Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,486 Members 44,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hyperdrive Rom on S4 GT i9505

Tip us?

Sincerity1993
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Hyperdrive Rom on S4 GT i9505

Did anyone try flashing the Hyperdrive rom on an Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505? I dont own a T-.Mobile S4 and dont own a Verizon S4 either but would like to use that Rom If possible.

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,734

DONATE TO ME
First you should ask your question in the i9505 Q&A.

I don't think it is compatible with i9505. There is a compatibility pack for T-Mobile users.

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerity1993 View Post
Did anyone try flashing the Hyperdrive rom on an Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505? I dont own a T-.Mobile S4 and dont own a Verizon S4 either but would like to use that Rom If possible.
Make a back up and try. I'm using a 9505 on my M919 (Phoenix) and it's running smooth and stable.

I like Hyperdrive but I wanted KK so I tried it and I'm pretty impressed with it.
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :
Energy ICS | Rooted | SIM Unlocked | HBOOT-1.93.2222 JuopunutBear S-OFF | Recovery 4ext | Kernel: HTC Stock

HTC EVO View 4G:
[ACS]CleverNameHere Rom RLS 1 (HC) | hboot 6.14.5556 | Revolutionary S-OFF | TWRP 1.0.3 Port

Samsung SGH-T959 Vibrant (unlocked) :
FFC v2 Mod
| Bionix NextGen 2 | Kernel: OverStock 2.4.1 | KB5 Modem | ClockworkMod Recovery

Sincerity1993
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100 View Post
Make a back up and try. I'm using a 9505 on my M919 (Phoenix) and it's running smooth and stable.

I like Hyperdrive but I wanted KK so I tried it and I'm pretty impressed with it.
What Is KK?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Sincerity1993
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
First you should ask your question in the i9505 Q&A.

I don't think it is compatible with i9505. There is a compatibility pack for T-Mobile users.

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member
Sorry, I didn't know In which Forum U should post that question

Binary100100
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,119

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
What Is KK?

Kitkat
Device(s) Info:

HTC Amaze 4G :
Energy ICS | Rooted | SIM Unlocked | HBOOT-1.93.2222 JuopunutBear S-OFF | Recovery 4ext | Kernel: HTC Stock

HTC EVO View 4G:
[ACS]CleverNameHere Rom RLS 1 (HC) | hboot 6.14.5556 | Revolutionary S-OFF | TWRP 1.0.3 Port

Samsung SGH-T959 Vibrant (unlocked) :
FFC v2 Mod
| Bionix NextGen 2 | Kernel: OverStock 2.4.1 | KB5 Modem | ClockworkMod Recovery

Sincerity1993
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary100100 View Post
Kitkat
I dont like the Design of KitKat, I prefer Touchwiz. Is there any updated good Touchwiz Rom for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505?
Every rom I found was outdated :/

The Sickness
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8,734

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I dont like the Design of KitKat, I prefer Touchwiz. Is there any updated good Touchwiz Rom for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505?
Mine

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member

Sincerity1993
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness View Post
Mine

Haters Make Me Famous
Deviant Team Member
Yours Is for the T-Mobile S4. But my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 GT i9505.

Skipjacks
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,820
Quote:
Okay first off, KitKat and TouchWiz are different things. The latest TouchWiz IS KitKat.

Kit Kat is the version of Android (4.4). TouchWiz is the ROM. (Samsung proprietary customization of Android)

Second, you say the roms you have found are outdated, which means they are JellyBean. If you want an up to date rom, it will be KitKat. So if you don't like KitKat, use an outdated rom.

Third, XDA does not permit discussions about which rom is best or "rom recomendation" threads. They always devlove into everyone tossing their opinion in and arguments over which is the 'best', and none of those opinions will apply to you. There is no best rom, only the best rom for you. And the only way for you to determine what the best rom for you is, is to flash a couple of them adn try them out. Read the first posts of a bunch of rom threads, pick a few that soudns interesting and try them. The best rom in the world for me might be the worst possible choice for you. So only you can decide which one is the right one for you.

Fourth, as has been explained to you a few times, you have an i9505 phone. There is a whole forum devoted to the i9505 on XDA. You are posting in the wrong forum. That said, you flash T Mobile S4 roms on an i9505 just fine. And most of the newer ROMs don't even distinguish between the two models and only release a single build for both.
Do you want insanely better battery drain when your phone is idle? Check out this thread!
Have a question about the T Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4? Click here for the Help Thread!