Post Reply

[Q] Improve performance

OP Doffe99

20th May 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #31  
Doffe99's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs tony

I don't own cwm. I got twrp and in twrp u can choose what u backup. U can flash twrp zip via cwm recorvery and then reboot recorvery. U got New recorvery called twrp.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Look here, I successfully made a backup of my system and data in cwm. It has to be stored somewhere, right? That is on my
sd>clockworkmod>backup> the date of backup

So my stuff is there somewhere, right?
In either a .tar file or .md5

Am I right?



Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app
20th May 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #32  
rs tony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Joroinen
Thanks Meter: 41
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doffe99

Look here, I successfully made a backup of my system and data in cwm. It has to be stored somewhere, right? That is on my
sd>clockworkmod>backup> the date of backup

So my stuff is there somewhere, right?
In either a .tar file or .md5

Am I right?



Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

Md5 but i think u can't flash ur backup via odin if u think so.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #33  
Doffe99's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs tony

Md5 but i think u can't flash ur backup via odin if u think so.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Really? Any other way? Like converting it to regular files or something?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app
20th May 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #34  
rs tony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Joroinen
Thanks Meter: 41
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
...just reflash ur firmware via odin.. U can safe ur apps if u go do data/app folder with root explorer and copy them to sdcard. After that reflash ur firmware

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #35  
Doffe99's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs tony

...just reflash ur firmware via odin.. U can safe ur apps if u go do data/app folder with root explorer and copy them to sdcard. After that reflash ur firmware

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

But all my stuff?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app
20th May 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #36  
rs tony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Joroinen
Thanks Meter: 41
 
276 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doffe99

But all my stuff?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app


If ur stuff is in extrnal sdcard.. They are safe. U can move ur stuff in sdcard to computer to BE sure

Edit: Oh yes u can remove ur sdcard while flashinh firmware. So u don't lose nothing
Last edited by rs tony; 20th May 2014 at 02:25 PM.
20th May 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #37  
Doffe99's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs tony

If ur stuff is in extrnal sdcard.. They are safe. U can move ur stuff in sdcard to computer to BE sure

Edit: Oh yes u can remove ur sdcard while flashinh firmware. So u don't lose nothing

My stuff is on my sd card, yes. But I can't restore it.. it says Error while restoring /data!

What do I do now?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app
20th May 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #38  
Doffe99's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs tony

If ur stuff is in extrnal sdcard.. They are safe. U can move ur stuff in sdcard to computer to BE sure

Edit: Oh yes u can remove ur sdcard while flashinh firmware. So u don't lose nothing

Nevermind.. I thought nandroid would backup internal SD also. But I read on the internet, and apparently it doesn't

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes