[Q] Galaxy S4 ATT I337

Search This thread

mtame

May 19, 2014
Hi

I have some questions, I will be really happy if someone could help me because Im lost

I have an I337 ATT S4 phone which I buy unlocked on Amazon

I want to upgrade to KitKat with the best firmware buy I don't understand which one I should use,
I also want to know if I could install another firmware for example I9500 or I337M firmware on my Galaxy I337
I want to know which is the best option of firmware If I want to get the best experience with the interface
Do I would lost Galaxy features like pause video while I don't see it, or Air Gestures , etc...
I really would like to have an unbrand phone without the ATT stuff I don't use, with tethering and smooth system

thanks really in advanced

Mike

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Hi

I have some questions, I will be really happy if someone could help me because Im lost

I have an I337 ATT S4 phone which I buy unlocked on Amazon

I want to upgrade to KitKat with the best firmware buy I don't understand which one I should use,
I also want to know if I could install another firmware for example I9500 or I337M firmware on my Galaxy I337
I want to know which is the best option of firmware If I want to get the best experience with the interface
Do I would lost Galaxy features like pause video while I don't see it, or Air Gestures , etc...
I really would like to have an unbrand phone without the ATT stuff I don't use, with tethering and smooth system

thanks really in advanced

Mike

What firmware is it currently on? You can't flash other phone's firmware package, but you can use their ROMs and depending on what firmware you have you can use AOSP ROMs.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0

mtame

May 19, 2014
What firmware is it currently on? You can't flash other phone's firmware package, but you can use their ROMs and depending on what firmware you have you can use AOSP ROMs.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0

Right now I´m on 4.2.2 , my Baseband I337UCUAMF3

So what you recomend?

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Right now I´m on 4.2.2 , my Baseband I337UCUAMF3

So what you recomend?

You'll have to upgrade to MK2, either by OTA or ODIN. Then you'll need to root, install Safestrap, and install the NC1 stock ROM using the different instructions in the General thread. I'd look at the All Things MK2 and NB1 index for a list of the different threads you'll need to run a 4.4.2 ROM.