FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

View Poll Results: Do you want Dolphin to roll back to V10 UI?

Yes

22 Vote(s)
91.67%
No (state why please)

1 Vote(s)
4.17%
Dont use Dolphin

1 Vote(s)
4.17%

Dolphin V11 downgrade

730 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

By da.trute, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 02:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th May 2014, 02:07 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm still not sure about the UI Guess I might be just a bit conservative . But still using Dolphin and happy with new version )

18th May 2014, 03:07 PM |#32  
OP Senior Member

More
most elements appear to be back in place now with latest version, left and right swipe back, i dont really like the new UI either but it works well enough so we're going to be stick with it.
19th May 2014, 04:26 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I wonder why they put the home/new tab button on top, and gesture requires swiping up on dolphin button, which is more difficult.
20th May 2014, 05:18 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmai

I wonder why they put the home/new tab button on top, and gesture requires swiping up on dolphin button, which is more difficult.

yeah, this version is a step backward is my opinion but its still the best browser out there, surprised the left swipe to bookmarks hasn't been copied yet, this is the only reason I use Dolphin, that and quick swipe to desktop toggle.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread