[Q] lost wifi after flash, please help

Search This thread

Punchdrunk2013

Sep 4, 2013
Hi, I've had my Note II LTE for about 16 months. I found it very unstable on the stock 4.1 android it came with and eventually figured out how to flash it and went with the Slim Bean mod I found here, which has been pretty good. However with the latest build of Slim Bean 4.4.2 build 5, the volume was far too low in calls, so I decided to try the stock 4.4.2 rom [ROM] Official Stock Samsung KitKat 4.4.2 rooted & deknoxed

However although it flashed fine, my wifi now won't turn on on the phone, everything else seems to work, but the loss of wifi is a catastrophe.
Furthermore it seems to have unrooted the phone so I can't use RomManager anymore to flash any other rom.

At the moment I'm stuck, I can't seem to flash any Rom as RomManager won't work, I cant boot into recovery (no option) and the Rooting method I orginally used no longer seems to work with this 4.4.2 official Samsung stock build.

Can anyone help me? Either to fix the wifi, or to get a working rom flashed?

Thank you

Punchdrunk2013

Sep 4, 2013
Hi, I've had my Note II LTE for about 16 months. I found it very unstable on the stock 4.1 android it came with and eventually figured out how to flash it and went with the Slim Bean mod I found here, which has been pretty good. However with the latest build of Slim Bean 4.4.2 build 5, the volume was far too low in calls, so I decided to try the stock 4.4.2 rom [ROM] Official Stock Samsung KitKat 4.4.2 rooted & deknoxed

However although it flashed fine, my wifi now won't turn on on the phone, everything else seems to work, but the loss of wifi is a catastrophe.
Furthermore it seems to have unrooted the phone so I can't use RomManager anymore to flash any other rom.

At the moment I'm stuck, I can't seem to flash any Rom as RomManager won't work, I cant boot into recovery (no option) and the Rooting method I orginally used no longer seems to work with this 4.4.2 official Samsung stock build.

Can anyone help me? Either to fix the wifi, or to get a working rom flashed?

Thank you

Never mind, fixed it.