Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 49,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] exDialer, no menu button, cyanogenmod, Galaxy S2

Tip us?

golemus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] exDialer, no menu button, cyanogenmod, Galaxy S2

How can you use exDialer with such android phones that don't have physical menu button or virtual navigation bar...?

I have Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and exDialer on Galaxy S2 i9100. I want to disable menu button and change it to multitask button as it is a legacy thing.

When I disable it most programs (gallery, gmail, dropbox, etc...) create a 3-dot menu button to upper right corner of the screen. But exDialer does not do this.

How do you get access to exDialer menus in HTC One? I guess it has similar situation as there is no menu button.

santa_clos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default long press the multitask button

Quote:
Originally Posted by golemus View Post
How can you use exDialer with such android phones that don't have physical menu button or virtual navigation bar...?

I have Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and exDialer on Galaxy S2 i9100. I want to disable menu button and change it to multitask button as it is a legacy thing.

When I disable it most programs (gallery, gmail, dropbox, etc...) create a 3-dot menu button to upper right corner of the screen. But exDialer does not do this.

How do you get access to exDialer menus in HTC One? I guess it has similar situation as there is no menu button.
I acces it on the motorola xt914 with a long press on the multitask button