Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] exDialer, no menu button, cyanogenmod, Galaxy S2

OP golemus

28th January 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
How can you use exDialer with such android phones that don't have physical menu button or virtual navigation bar...?

I have Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and exDialer on Galaxy S2 i9100. I want to disable menu button and change it to multitask button as it is a legacy thing.

When I disable it most programs (gallery, gmail, dropbox, etc...) create a 3-dot menu button to upper right corner of the screen. But exDialer does not do this.

How do you get access to exDialer menus in HTC One? I guess it has similar situation as there is no menu button.
20th May 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
long press the multitask button
Quote:
Originally Posted by golemus

How can you use exDialer with such android phones that don't have physical menu button or virtual navigation bar...?

I have Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 and exDialer on Galaxy S2 i9100. I want to disable menu button and change it to multitask button as it is a legacy thing.

When I disable it most programs (gallery, gmail, dropbox, etc...) create a 3-dot menu button to upper right corner of the screen. But exDialer does not do this.

How do you get access to exDialer menus in HTC One? I guess it has similar situation as there is no menu button.

I acces it on the motorola xt914 with a long press on the multitask button
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread