Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themes download in xmd 4.3

Tip us?

Pkb2003
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Themes download in xmd 4.3

I just updated my xmd with 4.3. Now there is a option to add themes. When I click this it opens Sony select and there are so many themes to download. But when I want to download these themes via google play, play says this themes is not for your device.
Is there any method to install themes

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

paper13579
Old
Thanks Meter 248
Come on man, please use the search bar on xda or even use google, this question has been asked like thirty times in this forum alone. But to answer your question, go to this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697369

Follow the thread instructions and then flash the runtimeskin.zip provided in the thread. Flash Gordon will do the job. To get the full theme experience, after flashing runtimeskin.zip, navigate to /system/vendor/overlay and delete every file there and then reboot. And another useful tip is to enable superuser mod for the serajr xperia xposed module. This will allow you to install themes as a normal apk. That's all.

But bro please remember, the next time you wanna post anything, search it up before asking, thank you.

Press Thanks If I Helped!!
Press Thanks If I Helped

The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 323

DONATE TO ME
You have to root your device and then install the theme fixer. The theme fixer can be found in the Sony Cross-Device development forum.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905