Themes download in xmd 4.3

OP Pkb2003

20th May 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Meerut
Thanks Meter: 9

149 posts
More
I just updated my xmd with 4.3. Now there is a option to add themes. When I click this it opens Sony select and there are so many themes to download. But when I want to download these themes via google play, play says this themes is not for your device.
Is there any method to install themes

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th May 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 258

687 posts
More
Come on man, please use the search bar on xda or even use google, this question has been asked like thirty times in this forum alone. But to answer your question, go to this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697369

Follow the thread instructions and then flash the runtimeskin.zip provided in the thread. Flash Gordon will do the job. To get the full theme experience, after flashing runtimeskin.zip, navigate to /system/vendor/overlay and delete every file there and then reboot. And another useful tip is to enable superuser mod for the serajr xperia xposed module. This will allow you to install themes as a normal apk. That's all.

But bro please remember, the next time you wanna post anything, search it up before asking, thank you.

Press Thanks If I Helped!!
The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 391

882 posts
Donate to Me
More
You have to root your device and then install the theme fixer. The theme fixer can be found in the Sony Cross-Device development forum.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread