No registration required

[Q] Parental Control - Restrict Apps & Websites

OP mystic.bertie

17th May 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Hey Guys.

I got my daughter a new Moto G with android 4.4. She has her tablet for main internet and app use. I intend to edit the mobile internet details so she cant access the internet away from home. I also want to restrict certain apps and websites and in general, make sure she does not come across any unsavory websites.

I read a couple of tutorials but that involved setting your own phone for a child to use. So is there a way of setting the phone to do what i need or is there an app, free or pad that will do what i want.
Last edited by mystic.bertie; 17th May 2014 at 07:20 PM.
20th May 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #2  
Bardstown
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic.bertie

Hey Guys.

I got my daughter a new Moto G with android 4.4. She has her tablet for main internet and app use. I intend to edit the mobile internet details so she cant access the internet away from home. I also want to restrict certain apps and websites and in general, make sure she does not come across any unsavory websites.

I read a couple of tutorials but that involved setting your own phone for a child to use. So is there a way of setting the phone to do what i need or is there an app, free or pad that will do what i want.

One that I would suggest is Funamo, it does everything you want, but costs $20 for a license after the 2 day trial.
20th May 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChromiumx

One that I would suggest is Funamo, it does everything you want, but costs $20 for a license after the 2 day trial.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, ill install it and see how the 2 day trial goes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread