Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,880 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

modern combat 4 left trigger to zoom? better mapper?

Tip us?

delt31
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default modern combat 4 left trigger to zoom? better mapper?

I was able to change right trigger to shoot but can't get zoom to left trigger it's left bumper. Can't get left stick click to run either. Am I missing something out can I get a better mapper now that I'm rooted?

delt31
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by delt31 View Post
I was able to change right trigger to shoot but can't get zoom to left trigger it's left bumper. Can't get left stick click to run either. Am I missing something out can I get a better mapper now that I'm rooted?
So I downloaded nova 3 and it has the same issue as it uses bumpers instead of triggers for shooting and zooming. Doesn't seem like I can remap. Is there anyway to use the triggers for these games? Maybe through a program using root?

nex86
Old
(Last edited by nex86; 20th May 2014 at 12:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 39
same here, I'd like to know that too.
You can change the .kl files in /system/usr/keylayout apparently, but it'll possibly mess up other games.

delt31
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex86 View Post
same here, I'd like to know that too.
You can change the .kl files in /system/usr/keylayout apparently, but it'll possibly mess up other games.
Interesting - I'll need to look into that. If anyone knows how to make the bumpers and triggers do the same thing, I think we would be set. SInce bumpers are already programmed in, we would just need the triggers to be fooled into thinking they're bumpers to.