Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,888 Members 35,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S Voice S4 I9505

Tip us?
 
tiagoggama
Old
#1  
tiagoggama's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 140
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisboa
Default [Q] S Voice S4 I9505

Hi guys,


My S voice is not working, always stopped, when i try to make the test.
Google voice is working.
Any ideas to solve the problem.



OMEGA 28
S4 9505 GT
 
mezo91
Old
#2  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 877
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagoggama View Post
Hi guys,


My S voice is not working, always stopped, when i try to make the test.
Google voice is working.
Any ideas to solve the problem.



OMEGA 28
S4 9505 GT
Did you install s voice in aroma installer when you flashed the rom?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
 
tiagoggama
Old
#3  
tiagoggama's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 140
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisboa
Default S voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezo91 View Post
Did you install s voice in aroma installer when you flashed the rom?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Hello,

First i install OMEGA 28 with aroma install, then i update with recovery the MODS for S5.
S5_MODS AIO 9505 v 1.91.zip
 
mezo91
Old
#4  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 877
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagoggama View Post
Hello,

First i install OMEGA 28 with aroma install, then i update with recovery the MODS for S5.
S5_MODS AIO 9505 v 1.91.zip
i know u did that... did u intall S voice in aroma when u flashed rom?
 
tiagoggama
Old
#5  
tiagoggama's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 140
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisboa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezo91 View Post
i know u did that... did u intall S voice in aroma when u flashed rom?

Yes i did that, the is anyway to re install just s voice
 
mezo91
Old
#6  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 877
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagoggama View Post
Yes i did that, the is anyway to re install just s voice
go to recovery, and flash omega rom again, in aroma select to only intsall addons and bloatware, then select s voice and falsh
 
tiagoggama
Old
#7  
tiagoggama's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 140
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lisboa
I already do that, and the result is the same

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk
Galaxy GT-I9505
ROM: OMEGA 35
KERNEL: KT-SGS4-KK4.4-TW-INTL-07-12-2014-ktoosez #1

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Schedule Is Up for xda:devcon ’14

With xda:devcon ’14 just around the corner, and the venue close to selling out, there is a lot … more

aLogcat Returns Thanks to XDA Love

The developers of Android, that is Google, gave users several great debugging tools that can be used in … more

And the Winners in the XDA Pebble Development Challenge Are…

Almost two months ago, we set out with Pebble to findthree amazing … more

MediaTek Releases Full Kernel Source for First Android One Devices

Those who might have thought that MediaTek wouldnever release working … more