Decompile an APK and change some functions

OP xR0fl

20th May 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hello guys,
I am new in this forum and I am Form Germany so maybe I have some mistakes in this Text but I hope you will understand.
I have lots of experience in C++ and VB.net.. I startet a few month ago with Java now I learn to do something with Android.
I have to say that I hacked much in c++ because I like it.. So no I asked myself how to do the same thing with Android.
Is it possible to decompile an apk and change some function? For example: A game give you always 50 gems for an exercise. Is it possible to change the function so you will get 100 gems? I would love to learn it because it is very interesting and useful too.
I hope you will help me
Thank you

Btw: I know that my sentences are very simple but I tried to say you what I think in german.
20th May 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xR0fl

hello guys,
I am new in this forum and I am Form Germany so maybe I have some mistakes in this Text but I hope you will understand.
I have lots of experience in C++ and VB.net.. I startet a few month ago with Java now I learn to do something with Android.
I have to say that I hacked much in c++ because I like it.. So no I asked myself how to do the same thing with Android.
Is it possible to decompile an apk and change some function? For example: A game give you always 50 gems for an exercise. Is it possible to change the function so you will get 100 gems? I would love to learn it because it is very interesting and useful too.
I hope you will help me
Thank you

Btw: I know that my sentences are very simple but I tried to say you what I think in german.

there are some news I decompiled the apk with apk multi tool..then I put the .dex file into the dex2jar folder I have a.java file..I opened it and I found something what I was looking for. But I have to change the code in the .smali file but how should that work? I cant understand the **** in the smali file...

how could it works?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread