Default [Q] A Little Help Here PLZ !!!

HI guys and thanks in advance for your help and insight. I'm having problems upgrading to 4.4 Kit-Kat. I'm currently rooted and flashed running Darthstalker Rom Version 6. After putting my phone in download mode and opening Odin running CF Auto Root for the SM-900T which went semi fine I think. When flashing CF Auto Root the first box in Odin never said Pass it got stuck in Reset which is a little weird to me that's never happened before but I restarted the phone back in download mode and let the phone continue to reboot normally then the Reset in Odin changed to Pass.. I know Weird. So then I said ok Let me Flash the Latest TWRP. Hurray!!! worked like a charm the phone reboot and everything I thought I was home free but not so fast....lol Once I powered the phone back down and put it in Recovery Mode..... I get this message in the top left

Recovery Booting.....(Blue)
Recovery is not Seandroid Enforcing (Red)
Set Warrenty Bit (Yellow)

It gets stuck there along with the Samsung Galaxy note 3 logo but nothing else....

Can anybody please help me please....Thanks a bunch. If you guys in the Houston area and you help me get this mystery solved the 6 pack of your choice is on me. Ill personally bring it too you..Thanks