FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Gear 2 neo connect with headphones

19th May 2014, 04:00 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
hello everyone. i have the SX-907 bluetooth stereo headset but when i am going to play music from my gear 2 neo, it says: bluetooth device not found... but i can play the music from my note 3 with this headset..my first thought was that this headset is incompatible with gear 2 neo..does anyone know something about my problem?
Last edited by dimourinho; 19th May 2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: nothing special
 
 
19th May 2014, 05:27 PM |#2  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimourinho

hello everyone. i have the SX-907 bluetooth stereo headset but when i am going to play music from my gear 2 neo, it says: bluetooth device not found... but i can play the music from my note 3 with this headset..my first thought was that this headset is incompatible with gear 2 neo..does anyone know something about my problem?

Have you paired your headset with your watch? That has to be done whether it is paired with your phone or not.
19th May 2014, 07:35 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94

Have you paired your headset with your watch? That has to be done whether it is paired with your phone or not.

How could i suppose to do this?
19th May 2014, 11:26 PM |#4  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimourinho

How could i suppose to do this?

In the watch Settings, scroll down and tap on Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is checked on, then tap on BT settings and it will start to scan. Put your headset in pairing mode and it should find it.
20th May 2014, 05:21 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94

In the watch Settings, scroll down and tap on Bluetooth. Make sure Bluetooth is checked on, then tap on BT settings and it will start to scan. Put your headset in pairing mode and it should find it.

ok, but my problem is: how can i put my headset in pairing mode? is there any button?
20th May 2014, 07:38 AM |#6  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimourinho

ok, but my problem is: how can i put my headset in pairing mode? is there any button?

That depends on your headset, you'll have to read the manual (RTFM) for it.
20th May 2014, 01:17 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94

That depends on your headset, you'll have to read the manual (RTFM) for it.

The headset is SX-907..if you find a manual for it, i ll be grateful
20th May 2014, 09:52 PM |#8  
JimSmith94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irving, TX
Thanks Meter: 270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimourinho

The headset is SX-907..if you find a manual for it, i ll be grateful

Geez, you can't even search for yourself? Are you sure you're intelligent enough to be using this "high tech" equipment? Maybe you should box it all up, take it back to the store, and get a flip phone and analog watch.

This took me 10 seconds to find and link: http://www.yalldata.com/downloads/up...one/C01484.jpg
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes