Thanks Meter 943
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Why do you need to know that?
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by echooffzack
Ahh okay. I've been doing some more research and the Sony Experia Z1 looks really nice. I think I'd rather invest in that instead of a GS4.
I own a Z1, and it's an amazing device in all aspects. It doesn't have the same "BOOM" effect that S4 screen has, and the viewing angles are rather meh, but when X-Reality is activated in videos and such you get an amazing experience!
Also, make sure you buy a case for your Z1 if you get one, because my one slipped from my pocket and now the screen is shattered and touch isn't working anymore, bought a screen on eBay and waiting for it to arrive.
Here's a small pros and cons of both devices, from personal using of course.
Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505)
- Better viewing angles
- Removable battery
- More resistance
- Larger development
- Very thin
- Incredibly light
- Very small bezels
- Crappy plastic
- Horrible stock UI (Touchwizz)
- Lacks of premium design
- Awesome battery life (≈5-6 hours screen on time)
- More processing power
- Premium design
- Stock UI optimized for device
- Mind blowing camera (check in Xperia Z1 thread the pictures it can take)
- Water resistant
- Good stock UI
- Hardware camera button (better for focusing, for example)
- Not resistant to falls
- Crappy viewing angles
- Huge bezels
- Heavier (but I liked the weight distribution I might say)
- Easy scratching screen and glass back
- Mediocre external speaker
Hope I could be of a good help
. If it was me to choose one, I'd go for Z1
"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10