Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]MoonROM | Full Tablet UI | Aroma

Tip us?

jpacleb85
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdubzitmk4 View Post
Check APN settings

Sent from my Mean Note
thanks. data is working now

eZdubzitmk4
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpacleb85 View Post
thanks. data is working now
No problem man.

Also flash the newest saber kernel if desired!

I want to update this to 4.3

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean 2.0 SuperCharged
<---Click!
<-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eZdubzitmk4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blackfyre
Old
Thanks Meter 165
I'll fly out from Australia and come all the way to wherever you're at to clean out the snow for you if you do that mate. Tablet Mode Android 4.3 you'd be the first to do it. I'd love to see that. Seriously can't wait. Even though it'll take a while I know. But the kidding about flying over but I think a simple donation should be due. By the way eZ check out the Camera Mod that's going around I am mind boggled by it's picture quality and clarity. You should integrate it in MeanBean and this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackfyre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eZdubzitmk4
Old
Thanks Meter 4115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by electroking View Post
I'll fly out from Australia and come all the way to wherever you're at to clean out the snow for you if you do that mate. Tablet Mode Android 4.3 you'd be the first to do it. I'd love to see that. Seriously can't wait. Even though it'll take a while I know. But the kidding about flying over but I think a simple donation should be due. By the way eZ check out the Camera Mod that's going around I am mind boggled by it's picture quality and clarity. You should integrate it in MeanBean and this.
Wich camera mod?

And updating this to 4.3 will deff take an insane amount of work. Editing every single file..

Like take framework res apk for example...theres about 2000 xml files that I would have to edit. Good thing some of the awesome devs from vzw forum taught me alot about smali editing!!

<---Click!
<-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eZdubzitmk4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blackfyre
Old
(Last edited by Blackfyre; 23rd March 2014 at 05:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZIzitmk4 View Post
Wich camera mod?

And updating this to 4.3 will deff take an insane amount of work. Editing every single file..

Like take framework res apk for example...theres about 2000 xml files that I would have to edit. Good thing some of the awesome devs from vzw forum taught me alot about smali editing!!

I know, best of luck, the wait will be worth it definitely.

There's some really talented and innovative developes out there like yourself that have come up with some crazy tweaks and mods.

This one I've tried with your MeanBean and made it blazing fast! Faster than it was:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630242

This is the Camera MOD I'm telling you about. DEAR GOD words do not do this camera justice, you have to see it for yourself to believe me (there's a flushable zip file made by one of the developers (I used that, but here's the original thread):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655322

Check them out.

Edit:

By the way check out that section of the forum, there's some really cool sound mods and many useful mods and tweaks that you might find interesting, I don't know as much as you but yeah. Amazing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blackfyre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jesse6749
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdubzitmk4 View Post
Wich camera mod?

So far I am running this rom with zero issues at 320DPI and I see no need on my end to update it anytime soon.
Great Work on this and the MeanBean Rom man!!!!.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (On Metro PCS)
DS-NE5v1 I317-UCUCNE5/MJ4 Stock-DeOdex-Root
[---]
Samsung XE700T1C A03US
256Gig SSD
Win. 8.1 x64
[---]
Apple iPad Air 128Gig
[---]
Acer Iconia A510 32Gig - Olympic Edition Black
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse6749 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eZdubzitmk4
Old
Thanks Meter 4115

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse6749 View Post
So far I am running this rom with zero issues at 320DPI and I see no need on my end to update it anytime soon.
Great Work on this and the MeanBean Rom man!!!!.
Thanks man, Glad ya like it.

<---Click!
<-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eZdubzitmk4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

maclick245
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Red face amazing dev

your works has completely taken me away from my t-mobile forum....all i do is cycle throuh your roms, from miui to alliance to moon, u are such a champ. thanks and keep making people happier in your own special way. yet to test mean beanthough
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maclick245 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SAMOANBK47
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default setup guide?

First off I just wanna thank you for all the time and hard work youve put into roms. I have not found any other custom roms that can come close. When it comes to full features, stability, and my favorite speed, you're customs roms cant be faded! Mean bean is my favorite I always come bacc to Mean bean. The speed on it well I'm sure everyone knows what im talking about so I wont even speak on it! Okay I lied (ITS SUPER FAST Y'ALL) dont believe me go ahead I dare you to prove me wrong. Anywayz, bacc to my question, lol sorry got way off track but hey I had to give u propz u got mad skillz. So yea I was wondering if u had like a setup guide for this rom? Im new to the aroma installer and im just stucc at what to picc while going through the whole setup guide! Sorry if Im asking a stupid question I just figured if anyone would know the perfect setup it would be u! But iknow ur a busy man so if u cant answer my question or can refer me to someone or a link or whatevers I would much appreciate it! Again thank you for ur all the wonderful and great work you do!