FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question about MJ5

20th May 2014, 03:14 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sioux City, IA
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
I have the MJ5 build and I want to do a clean install. Is there an Odin ready build out there for me to do this task. I have found threads about this, but they are to confusing and I don't want to flash the wrong one. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

20th May 2014, 07:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR7fan

I have the MJ5 build and I want to do a clean install. Is there an Odin ready build out there for me to do this task. I have found threads about this, but they are to confusing and I don't want to flash the wrong one. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Clean install of what? Of mj5?
20th May 2014, 08:27 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sioux City, IA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r

Clean install of what? Of mj5?

YES sir
20th May 2014, 09:41 PM |#4  

More
Quote:

YES sir

You can use this to restore back to stock mj5. Complete steps to have root, stop at step 9 if you dont want to.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Quote:

You can use this to restore back to stock mj5. Complete steps to have root, stop at step 9 if you dont want to.

Im dumb somehow i cant post a link, just look at general section for restore mj5.
The Following User Says Thank You to posersk8r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2014, 10:16 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sioux City, IA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Im dumb somehow i cant post a link, just look at general section for restore mj5.

Thanks. That's what I was confused about. I wasn't sure if I could use that one to restore MJ5 to MJ5. The reason I needed to is because when I unrooted kingo with kingo, I couldn't reroot and the custom lock won't go away.
20th May 2014, 11:05 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

Thanks. That's what I was confused about. I wasn't sure if I could use that one to restore MJ5 to MJ5. The reason I needed to is because when I unrooted kingo with kingo, I couldn't reroot and the custom lock won't go away.

Yeah the restore would remove the custom padlock if you decide not to root. Would wipe everything though so be sure to back up important stuff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread