Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Latin America Whatsapp Group

Tip us?

Fede37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Latin America Whatsapp Group

Hi everyone! I'm from Argentina and I've been able to gather some people to make a whatsapp group for the Moto G. You are more than welcome to join. I know there is another whatsapp group already. The thing is that this group is mostly for folks from Latin America, if you are not from there YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US but beware, you have to know spanish or you're gonna feel out of place. If you are interested you can send me your number with a name and a surname, THE NAMES YOU SEND ME DON'T HAVE TO BE REAL, JUST MAKE THEM UP. Regards amigos!

Hola, soy de Argentina y estuve arnando un grupo de Whatsapp para el Moto G. Empece juntando gente de Taringa! Ahora somos 3, pero quiero que seamos 50! Asi que mandenme su numero y su nombre y apellido, el nombre que me manden NO TIENE QUE SER REAL, es solo para poder agendarlos con mas facilidad. Traigan amigos! Un saludo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fede37 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25,949

DONATE TO ME
Thread cleaned
Reminder: Forum rules state all posts must be in English or have the English translation added
Thanks
FNSM

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

Fede37
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
You should read the first paragraph. Pure English.
What did you do to "clean" it exactly?
Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app