Post Reply

Moto E Developer Edition and Google Play Edition Coming Soon

21st May 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #1  
Mrtoxicgamer10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 90
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Motorola officially launched Moto E on May 13th in India and has been a successfully sold and is out of stock for now but there's some surprises we have in Store from Motorola.

You might not expect it but Yes, as our title says Moto E will be made available in Developer Edition and Google Play Edition soon officially from Motorola in coming days. While we had some chat with the Live assistance, here's what was revealed :



I hid the Live assistance name in order to avoid consequences in his/her life and avoid from loosing job too but as you can see, when asked about "If there will be a Developer edition and Google Play Edition coming." He/she said "I suggest that you stay tuned to see what surprise we have for you. We may be launching a Moto E developer soon."

When asked if it's a confirmation, it said yes but later in our conversation it denied the total confirmation. However, we will know if there's really a Dev and GPE editions coming our way.

Let Us know What you think about this below in comments section !!

Please Don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us On Twitter and Subscribe us on Youtube for Latest Technology News, Reviews, Updates etc.,

and download our Website Android application to be updated about latest technology news.
21st May 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #2  
jaspreet997's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
485 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
I my opinion or a GPE They will not have a Dev edition because even moto g did not have that......and GPE it is my opinion that Google won't have such a low end phone when they already have moto g on there

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #3  
Mrtoxicgamer10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 90
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet997

I my opinion or a GPE They will not have a Dev edition because even moto g did not have that......and GPE it is my opinion that Google won't have such a low end phone when they already have moto g on there

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Who knows Atleast it's a possibility.
22nd May 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #4  
neo.ank's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 534
 
1,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtoxicgamer10

Motorola officially launched Moto E on May 13th in India and has been a successfully sold and is out of stock for now but there's some surprises we have in Store from Motorola.

You might not expect it but Yes, as our title says Moto E will be made available in Developer Edition and Google Play Edition soon officially from Motorola in coming days. While we had some chat with the Live assistance, here's what was revealed :


I hid the Live assistance name in order to avoid consequences in his/her life and avoid from loosing job too but as you can see, when asked about "If there will be a Developer edition and Google Play Edition coming." He/she said "I suggest that you stay tuned to see what surprise we have for you. We may be launching a Moto E developer soon."

When asked if it's a confirmation, it said yes but later in our conversation it denied the total confirmation. However, we will know if there's really a Dev and GPE editions coming our way.

Let Us know What you think about this below in comments section !!

Please Don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us On Twitter and Subscribe us on Youtube for Latest Technology News, Reviews, Updates etc.,

and download our Website Android application to be updated about latest technology news.

As much as I'd love to have a Dev-Ed Moto E. I'm little skeptical about it. Esp for Indian market. We don't see much of the developer editions in India. Moto X does have one in US & Europe but they ditched Indian market on that too(even a normal 32 GB one isn't available).

Still, hopes are high.
27th May 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #5  
g33kparineeti's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 265
 
374 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Question
Will these be available in India???
27th May 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #6  
Mrtoxicgamer10's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 90
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek.parineeti

Will these be available in India???

Don't know. Maybe yes
27th May 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #7  
deej_roamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 284
 
309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek.parineeti

Will these be available in India???

No Dev Edition will never be released in India and GPe cannot be shipped to India. So no there!
And I dont think Developer edition is coming as Moto X Dev Edition released earlier to moto X retail as they gave the phone pretty cheap and had quite a number of bugs.
Moto had an idea to release those devices to fuel up their hardware integration, once the learned in moto X, they never bothered to release it for moto G or I don't think they will for Moto E

GPe i can't say, it might!
24th August 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by deej_roamer

No Dev Edition will never be released in India and GPe cannot be shipped to India. So no there!
And I dont think Developer edition is coming as Moto X Dev Edition released earlier to moto X retail as they gave the phone pretty cheap and had quite a number of bugs.
Moto had an idea to release those devices to fuel up their hardware integration, once the learned in moto X, they never bothered to release it for moto G or I don't think they will for Moto E

GPe i can't say, it might!


I hope this happen i do want to get a developer moto phone.And i hope this happen.
29th August 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #9  
@SidDev's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 217
 
401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
No need of GPE.
A developer Edition is useful as there is no warranty issues
but Motorola uses pure Android version unlike Samsung
they don't customize there OS.

GPe gives faster updates, what about Motorola it released the updates within a week.
So no need of GPe phones by Motorola.

The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto E General by ThreadRank