OP Mrtoxicgamer10

21st May 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 91

143 posts
Donate to Me
More
Motorola officially launched Moto E on May 13th in India and has been a successfully sold and is out of stock for now but there's some surprises we have in Store from Motorola.

You might not expect it but Yes, as our title says Moto E will be made available in Developer Edition and Google Play Edition soon officially from Motorola in coming days. While we had some chat with the Live assistance, here's what was revealed :

I hid the Live assistance name in order to avoid consequences in his/her life and avoid from loosing job too but as you can see, when asked about "If there will be a Developer edition and Google Play Edition coming." He/she said "I suggest that you stay tuned to see what surprise we have for you. We may be launching a Moto E developer soon."

When asked if it's a confirmation, it said yes but later in our conversation it denied the total confirmation. However, we will know if there's really a Dev and GPE editions coming our way.

Let Us know What you think about this below in comments section !!

Please Don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us On Twitter and Subscribe us on Youtube for Latest Technology News, Reviews, Updates etc.,

and download our Website Android application to be updated about latest technology news.
21st May 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 172

560 posts
I my opinion or a GPE They will not have a Dev edition because even moto g did not have that......and GPE it is my opinion that Google won't have such a low end phone when they already have moto g on there

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

143 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet997

I my opinion or a GPE They will not have a Dev edition because even moto g did not have that......and GPE it is my opinion that Google won't have such a low end phone when they already have moto g on there

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Who knows Atleast it's a possibility.
22nd May 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 550

1,246 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtoxicgamer10

Motorola officially launched Moto E on May 13th in India and has been a successfully sold and is out of stock for now but there's some surprises we have in Store from Motorola.

You might not expect it but Yes, as our title says Moto E will be made available in Developer Edition and Google Play Edition soon officially from Motorola in coming days. While we had some chat with the Live assistance, here's what was revealed :

I hid the Live assistance name in order to avoid consequences in his/her life and avoid from loosing job too but as you can see, when asked about "If there will be a Developer edition and Google Play Edition coming." He/she said "I suggest that you stay tuned to see what surprise we have for you. We may be launching a Moto E developer soon."

When asked if it's a confirmation, it said yes but later in our conversation it denied the total confirmation. However, we will know if there's really a Dev and GPE editions coming our way.

Let Us know What you think about this below in comments section !!

Please Don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us On Twitter and Subscribe us on Youtube for Latest Technology News, Reviews, Updates etc.,

and download our Website Android application to be updated about latest technology news.

As much as I'd love to have a Dev-Ed Moto E. I'm little skeptical about it. Esp for Indian market. We don't see much of the developer editions in India. Moto X does have one in US & Europe but they ditched Indian market on that too(even a normal 32 GB one isn't available).

Still, hopes are high.
g33kparineeti
27th May 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Question
Will these be available in India???
27th May 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad

143 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek.parineeti

Don't know. Maybe yes
27th May 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 370

328 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek.parineeti

No Dev Edition will never be released in India and GPe cannot be shipped to India. So no there!
And I dont think Developer edition is coming as Moto X Dev Edition released earlier to moto X retail as they gave the phone pretty cheap and had quite a number of bugs.
Moto had an idea to release those devices to fuel up their hardware integration, once the learned in moto X, they never bothered to release it for moto G or I don't think they will for Moto E

GPe i can't say, it might!
24th August 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deej_roamer

No Dev Edition will never be released in India and GPe cannot be shipped to India. So no there!
And I dont think Developer edition is coming as Moto X Dev Edition released earlier to moto X retail as they gave the phone pretty cheap and had quite a number of bugs.
Moto had an idea to release those devices to fuel up their hardware integration, once the learned in moto X, they never bothered to release it for moto G or I don't think they will for Moto E

GPe i can't say, it might!

I hope this happen i do want to get a developer moto phone.And i hope this happen.
29th August 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #9  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 244

437 posts
More
No need of GPE.
A developer Edition is useful as there is no warranty issues
but Motorola uses pure Android version unlike Samsung
they don't customize there OS.

GPe gives faster updates, what about Motorola it released the updates within a week.
So no need of GPe phones by Motorola.
The Following User Says Thank You to @SidDev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #10  
Flag Sundarnagar
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Thumbs up Hopefully your tip is true
Developer Editions are probably not popular in India due to the high price premium. Moto E was a handset made for markets like India. Given that there is also a huge android app developer community coming up in India, I believe this handset may be targeted at them. There are many people such as myself who have always wanted to buy a developer edition android, but they were usually unaffordable for me. If there is a Moto E developer edition, coming at under INR 8000 i.e. USD 130 (approx.) I will definitely consider buying it.
Given the Indian market, I would expect the developer edition to be priced at INR 7500 as the Moto E normal edition is currently priced at INR 7000.
Hope the tip is true and I am able to get my hands on one.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread