Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 48,756 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help! My phone wont turn on at all!!

Tip us?

ibroza
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Help! My phone wont turn on at all!!

I was trying to go to 4.3 stock using a 4.1.1 md5 stock via mobile odin

Then when I put to install update from external storage "update412.zip" (4.2 I think) it was updating and stuff then the phone just turned off!

I was suppose to do 413 too but it never went past 412 (413=4.3)

Now the phone wont even light up when i press the power button, but it shows it trying to connect to PC with my cable but obviously cant recognize it... Help meeeee!

Larry2999
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibroza View Post
I was trying to go to 4.3 stock using a 4.1.1 md5 stock via mobile odin

Then when I put to install update from external storage "update412.zip" (4.2 I think) it was updating and stuff then the phone just turned off!

I was suppose to do 413 too but it never went past 412 (413=4.3)

Now the phone wont even light up when i press the power button, but it shows it trying to connect to PC with my cable but obviously cant recognize it... Help meeeee!
Sorry but the problem is not quite clear. Were you trying to flash 4.1.1 via Mobile Odin when you were already on 4.3? What you are describing sounds like a hard brick but it's hard to understand how Mobile Odin would have caused this since it doesn't attempt to mess with your bootloader partition. Please provide more info including your phone model and Android version you were on prior to the brick. If you had the AT&T version, the thread below may help you ...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549068