Ask a question

No registration required

help with z1 compact

OP fujirio

21st May 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

179 posts
ok i unlocked bootloader and it started doing a boot circle and got stuck in a boot loop. then I went into cwm and installed superuser and then tried to install Resurrection Remix but now it just gets stuck at the Resurrection Remix logo. how do i get this to stop and to fix this? I was on 4.3 when I unlocked bootloader and installed superuser.
21st May 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 88

455 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujirio

ok i unlocked bootloader and it started doing a boot circle and got stuck in a boot loop. then I went into cwm and installed superuser and then tried to install Resurrection Remix but now it just gets stuck at the Resurrection Remix logo. how do i get this to stop and to fix this? I was on 4.3 when I unlocked bootloader and installed superuser.

The first post on that ROM thread states that you need to be on a Sony 4.4.2 ROM before flashing Resurrection Remix.

Do that first.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hol17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

179 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hol17

The first post on that ROM thread states that you need to be on a Sony 4.4.2 ROM before flashing Resurrection Remix.

Do that first.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

ok so i installed a stock firmware and running 4.4.2 but when i try to root and install kernel the phone wont boot up am i doing something wrong?
Last edited by fujirio; 21st May 2014 at 05:31 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread