TS 1/8 2100 Developers watch

OP dribfunk

16th May 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Apologies for being quite possibly dumb, but what exactly is the benefit of having a developer's edition over and above a non-developer's one?

I'm good with general technology - although rooting/jailbreaking isn't a strong point of mine (I tend to rush things and never get them right) but does the developer watch need rooting or just ROM installation?

I have a ton of other questions but I think this is the most pressing at the moment!

Aside from the little bugs - like NO instructions with the TS, I'm sort of happy with what I have...
16th May 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

58 posts
the only difference between a developers edition and standard ed is one has numbers written on the face plate. the watches and software are identical
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhineymac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhineymac

the only difference between a developers edition and standard ed is one has numbers written on the face plate. the watches and software are identical

Oh... So I'll still need to flash/root/ROM and all that jazz, regardless. BUMMER!!
21st May 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

57 posts
you forgot to mention that Dev edition has the Dev Edition written on its back cover.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread