Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to use the actions of the Themer on widgets of Zooper Pro?

Tip us?

Peximaximum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to use the actions of the Themer on widgets of Zooper Pro?

I put a widget 7x1 of Zooper Pro on my main screen, and he can not define the actions of the widget by Themer. For example, when pressing the battery icon screen go to the battery options. I can only do that when I use the widget 1x1. When I use other widgets it only appears the 3 standard options of Zooper. How do I put the actions of Themer without using the widget 1x1?

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1990

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peximaximum View Post
I put a widget 7x1 of Zooper Pro on my main screen, and he can not define the actions of the widget by Themer. For example, when pressing the battery icon screen go to the battery options. I can only do that when I use the widget 1x1. When I use other widgets it only appears the 3 standard options of Zooper. How do I put the actions of Themer without using the widget 1x1?
Themer actions are only available to Themer's build-in Zooper variant (the one you describe as 1x1 probably). You can resize that one though if you want to make bigger widgets with it. Just add the 1x1 to your Themer screen, long-press it and select "resize". Then you can pull it to the desired dimensions.

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

Peximaximum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Themer actions are only available to Themer's build-in Zooper variant (the one you describe as 1x1 probably). You can resize that one though if you want to make bigger widgets with it. Just add the 1x1 to your Themer screen, long-press it and select "resize". Then you can pull it to the desired dimensions.
The problem is I can not resize the widget right when I use it in 1x1 size. But when I use it in another dimension, in 7x1 for example, I can put in the size you want. Is there a secret random to fit it when I create a new widget 1x1? Or could this be a bug in the application? Why sometimes when I drag it to increase the size remains the same and does not change, so I'm having trouble

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1990

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peximaximum View Post
The problem is I can not resize the widget right when I use it in 1x1 size. But when I use it in another dimension, in 7x1 for example, I can put in the size you want. Is there a secret random to fit it when I create a new widget 1x1? Or could this be a bug in the application? Why sometimes when I drag it to increase the size remains the same and does not change, so I'm having trouble
Don't use Themer that much so you are probably better of asking that question in the Themer sub-forum.

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.