Problem with new SIM card with NFC on ViperOne

OP klujek

17th May 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ropczyce
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
I got a new nfc enabled sim card and i have problem with mobile newtork... I cant make a calls, sometimes i can answer the call. Data transfer usually works fine.
So I decide to update HBOOT 1.55 -> 1.56, RADIO - lastes official and flash lastes official rom from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319

...after this everythings works fine but going back to the fresh install of the ViperOne 6.2.1 rom I cant still make calls...

I got this m7vzw phone from US but I using it in Poland at T-Mobile. Anybody have any idea how to fix it ??

thanks for reading this and thanks for desire to help.
17th May 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,169

5,073 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klujek

I got a new nfc enabled sim card and i have problem with mobile newtork... I cant make a calls, sometimes i can answer the call. Data transfer usually works fine.
So I decide to update HBOOT 1.55 -> 1.56, RADIO - lastes official and flash lastes official rom from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319

...after this everythings works fine but going back to the fresh install of the ViperOne 6.2.1 rom I cant still make calls...

I got this m7vzw phone from US but I using it in Poland at T-Mobile. Anybody have any idea how to fix it ??

thanks for reading this and thanks for desire to help.

Well the m7vzw is made for Verizon networks. If it works at all on any other carrier is just a bonus. Most people haven't had much luck getting this phone to work with other networks.
21st May 2014, 08:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ropczyce

10 posts
More
For now everything working fine except NFC. I got message from mywallet app that sim card isn't NFC capable.

On ViperOne I still can't make phone calls.

Anyone have idea how to change m7vzw to be recognized as m7?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
21st May 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ropczyce

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTheWolf

Well the m7vzw is made for Verizon networks. If it works at all on any other carrier is just a bonus. Most people haven't had much luck getting this phone to work with other networks.

I got it GSM unlocked so on old sim card everything was working fine until I want to have NFC future available.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread