Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,686 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with new SIM card with NFC on ViperOne

Tip us?

klujek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem with new SIM card with NFC on ViperOne

I got a new nfc enabled sim card and i have problem with mobile newtork... I cant make a calls, sometimes i can answer the call. Data transfer usually works fine.
So I decide to update HBOOT 1.55 -> 1.56, RADIO - lastes official and flash lastes official rom from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319

...after this everythings works fine but going back to the fresh install of the ViperOne 6.2.1 rom I cant still make calls...

I got this m7vzw phone from US but I using it in Poland at T-Mobile. Anybody have any idea how to fix it ??

thanks for reading this and thanks for desire to help.

GrayTheWolf
Old
Thanks Meter 2127

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by klujek View Post
I got a new nfc enabled sim card and i have problem with mobile newtork... I cant make a calls, sometimes i can answer the call. Data transfer usually works fine.
So I decide to update HBOOT 1.55 -> 1.56, RADIO - lastes official and flash lastes official rom from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485319

...after this everythings works fine but going back to the fresh install of the ViperOne 6.2.1 rom I cant still make calls...

I got this m7vzw phone from US but I using it in Poland at T-Mobile. Anybody have any idea how to fix it ??

thanks for reading this and thanks for desire to help.
Well the m7vzw is made for Verizon networks. If it works at all on any other carrier is just a bonus. Most people haven't had much luck getting this phone to work with other networks.
S-Off thanks to Beaups and Sonic2756!

If I helped in any way, please hit the "Thanks" button!

Click here to check out my development page.

klujek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
For now everything working fine except NFC. I got message from mywallet app that sim card isn't NFC capable.

On ViperOne I still can't make phone calls.

Anyone have idea how to change m7vzw to be recognized as m7?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

klujek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayTheWolf View Post
Well the m7vzw is made for Verizon networks. If it works at all on any other carrier is just a bonus. Most people haven't had much luck getting this phone to work with other networks.
I got it GSM unlocked so on old sim card everything was working fine until I want to have NFC future available.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app