[Bootlogo][Flashable] CM11

Search This thread

Strider_RD

Jun 12, 2013
Bhopal
First of all a hearty congratulations to our CHD Development team for their rigorous hard work in making the cyanogenmod 11 stable for our beloved CHD..
I am now using CM11 by @kashifmin for daily use.. So I decided to make a boot logo for myself.. It came out to be good (well in my opinion:p) so i am sharing my work with you guyes..
Here is my contribution to the Cyanogenmod 11 Kitkat for our CHD

Cyanogen11 Kitkat

Here are the steps you must follow :-

-Download your Boot Logo
-Place it at the Root of your Phone's SdCard
-Open Recovery Mode (Cwm)
-Select Install From SdCard
-Choose the Boot Logo (here CM11.zip)
-After Installation Reboot your Phone

Download Links :

CM11 Boot Logo(Flashable via recovery)

NOTE :
1) Here I am not including the boot_logo file of the image. For those getting two boot screens can simply rename the boot_logo file located at system/media/images/
You can give it any name to simply disable it.

2) This logo has been tested by me on CM11 rom by @kashifmin sir. I flashed it via the Philz Touch Recovery. CWM for kitkat roms will work too.

Credits--

-LogoBuilder :- I have used the LogoBuilder Program for creating Logos. A big Thanks to @kadan

-I used winrar to handle my zip files

-Thanks Google for its picture search engine

-I used Photoshop CC to design this image.​

Of course every1 has a different taste and that's why we are diversified:p. So do comment even if you don't like:rolleyes: and mention your requirements so that further when i make more logos i could keep your thought in mind.:highfive:

And yes if you like it go rate and don't forget to press the thanks button..!!

Reactions: smustafasms

m0han

CM11 Boot Logo (Flashable via recovery)
not a big fan of boot logos. so, might not try this. but, nice effort. small size too. keep it up.
a little observation: the logo says "android open system project". aosp is "android open source project", right?
and, how about making it "Powered by CyanogenMod 11 KitKat 4.4.2" (with the added space before 11)?
just my thoughts. 6 downloads up till now. users may comment further.

JChiranjeev

May 4, 2014
How do I reomve this logo

I flashed this image quite a while back and now I want to remove it, Sorry but no offence. I like altering things a lot. How do I do that.?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all a hearty congratulations to our CHD Development team for their rigorous hard work in making the cyanogenmod 11 stable for our beloved CHD..
    I am now using CM11 by @kashifmin for daily use.. So I decided to make a boot logo for myself.. It came out to be good (well in my opinion:p) so i am sharing my work with you guyes..
    Here is my contribution to the Cyanogenmod 11 Kitkat for our CHD

Cyanogen11 Kitkat

Here are the steps you must follow :-

-Download your Boot Logo
    -Place it at the Root of your Phone's SdCard
    -Open Recovery Mode (Cwm)
    -Select Install From SdCard
    -Choose the Boot Logo (here CM11.zip)
    -After Installation Reboot your Phone

Download Links :

CM11 Boot Logo(Flashable via recovery)

NOTE :
    1) Here I am not including the boot_logo file of the image. For those getting two boot screens can simply rename the boot_logo file located at system/media/images/
    You can give it any name to simply disable it.

2) This logo has been tested by me on CM11 rom by @kashifmin sir. I flashed it via the Philz Touch Recovery. CWM for kitkat roms will work too.

Credits--

-LogoBuilder :- I have used the LogoBuilder Program for creating Logos. A big Thanks to @kadan

-I used winrar to handle my zip files

-Thanks Google for its picture search engine

-I used Photoshop CC to design this image.​

Of course every1 has a different taste and that's why we are diversified:p. So do comment even if you don't like:rolleyes: and mention your requirements so that further when i make more logos i could keep your thought in mind.:highfive:

And yes if you like it go rate and don't forget to press the thanks button..!!
    reserved for updates