Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,182 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blefish cm-11 issues

Tip us?

maaraujo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Blefish cm-11 issues

Hi,

I'm posting here due to forum regulations that do not allow me to post in dev forum yet.

I'm using v.20140406 and I noticed two issues that make this great ROM a bit problematic for daily use:

- Low incall volume.
- Bluetooth drains battery very fast.

Thanks,

Miguel

Blefish
Old
(Last edited by Blefish; 16th May 2014 at 06:54 PM.) Reason: this->latest
Thanks Meter 1775

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaraujo View Post
Hi,

I'm posting here due to forum regulations that do not allow me to post in dev forum yet.

I'm using v.20140406 and I noticed two issues that make this great ROM a bit problematic for daily use:

- Low incall volume.
- Bluetooth drains battery very fast.

Thanks,

Miguel
You can also PM me if you think I can't see your post.

In call volume should be fixed in latest release. Bluetooth may be taking more battery than in ICS for example, but that's mainly because of the new Bluedroid stack. It won't allow in-band sleep, which can save power. By the way, it's possible to configure BT signal strength (and therefore the power usage) in the IDEOSX5Settings app.

taciyos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't change carrier

Hi Blefish.
I trying to change lte to 3G but it always replace LTE.but my country using 3G.pls help me.Thanks

maaraujo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blefish View Post
You can also PM me if you think I can't see your post.

In call volume should be fixed in latest release. Bluetooth may be taking more battery than in ICS for example, but that's mainly because of the new Bluedroid stack. It won't allow in-band sleep, which can save power. By the way, it's possible to configure BT signal strength (and therefore the power usage) in the IDEOSX5Settings app.
I'm already using low power in bt and still the battery drain is very high. I''ve installed an app that only enables bt during a call and now I have normal battery consumption.

I'm Going to apply latest version today and will give some feedback.

Thanks again,

Miguel