Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,026 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with Wifi Passwords....

Tip us?

andr3as
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Question [Q] Problem with Wifi Passwords....

After updating to the 4.4.2 my wifi passwords disapeared and i have to retype them everytime (!!!) i want to connect....
The same problem with 2 other friends with the exact same procedure. Anyone esle has this problem and how to correct it.
I thought it was a sychronization problem but the same problem wiht the the other 2 confused me.

Thank in advance

Markudsc
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr3as View Post
After updating to the 4.4.2 my wifi passwords disapeared and i have to retype them everytime (!!!) i want to connect....
The same problem with 2 other friends with the exact same procedure. Anyone esle has this problem and how to correct it.
I thought it was a sychronization problem but the same problem wiht the the other 2 confused me.

Thank in advance
Hi,
i have the same problem and when i connect wifi or 4g mobile data appear "remote controls stoped"

If you solved the problem reply please.

Thanks in advance

andr3as
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markudsc View Post
Hi,
i have the same problem and when i connect wifi or 4g mobile data appear "remote controls stoped"

If you solved the problem reply please.

Thanks in advance
I think the problem is because of updating the rom without clean install... Maybe a clean install will fix everything...

Markudsc
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr3as View Post
I think the problem is because of updating the rom without clean install... Maybe a clean install will fix everything...
Hi @andr3as,

Thanks for your concern,
I've already fix the problem, i don't understand how i fixed but i think it haves to be about the accounts we signed on settings>accounts
what interest is my n9005 is 99% functional, :P
For to be 100% the mobile data must be switch on automatically when i send or receive an mms, but for now i'm glad to fix this issue.

thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Markudsc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vicluo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markudsc View Post
Hi @andr3as,

Thanks for your concern,
I've already fix the problem, i don't understand how i fixed but i think it haves to be about the accounts we signed on settings>accounts
what interest is my n9005 is 99% functional, :P
For to be 100% the mobile data must be switch on automatically when i send or receive an mms, but for now i'm glad to fix this issue.

thanks again.
hi,dear friend,i also get this problem so many days,and it troblem me again and again,i reflash stock rom with odin and kies,but also failed to resolve it,so could you tell me how do you fix it?many thanks with my heart。waiting ur replay,thanks。

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

andr3as
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
The problem is pure firmware problem. Just update to the latest or flash a custom firmware...

ShadowLea
Old
Thanks Meter 740
Disable Samsung Account Sync & Backup.
SM-N9005 International Galaxy Note 3, DBT NB7 Stock
SM-G900F International Galaxy S5, PHN NCE Stock
SM-P905 NotePro 12.2 LTE Black, DBT NC3 Stock

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

The simplest solutions are often the cleverest. They are also usually wrong.