Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,598 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] please help me ( stupid stock download manager )

Tip us?

Cyboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidshan View Post
yes.. we know that this will prevent the app from showing any notifications!!!

did you tried disabling default DM and then using ADM. since u hav ADM pro installed....
the DM is default downloader when you are downloading from google play market and etc.
ADM pro wont grab or handle it.
Gadgetography of mine↴

Tip of the century!: Press the [👍THANKS] button instead of typing!

|>/\nte
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad990 View Post
ok i ve got a mention because of writing on myown letters once!i dident want you experience it .
i can not reset the phone cuz setting it up back will take much while since im so absesive and associated with the current state!
i googled it last night and found it a common issue. and no solution provided but you got to clear the data of the DM app after every downlod,its damn aargh!
how to deactivate an app? i remember it was used to be on 4.0 and nomore i saw it (mine is 4.1.2)
Deactivating an app? Pretty easy. Go to settings -> apps -> on to "all" tab -> find the downloader app -> select it -> freeze/deactivate or whatever says the up right button.Before you do that, force close the app (right next to the deactivation button) and after the deactivation, I suggest you to clean all the data of the app.
Phone: Sony xperia sp (c5303)
Android version: 4.1.2
Kernel version: 3.4.0-perf-g1285c6c-01149-g40c437a BuildUser@BuildHost) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Aug 14 17:10:55 2013
Baseband version: 8960A-AAAAATAZQ-40031007-13
Build number: 12.0.A.2.254

The Following User Says Thank You to |>/\nte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cyboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by |>/\nte View Post
Deactivating an app? Pretty easy. Go to settings -> apps -> on to "all" tab -> find the downloader app -> select it -> freeze/deactivate or whatever says the up right button.Before you do that, force close the app (right next to the deactivation button) and after the deactivation, I suggest you to clean all the data of the app.
Uh huh...what a blind i am!
Gadgetography of mine↴

Tip of the century!: Press the [👍THANKS] button instead of typing!