Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MY Galaxy Tab is stuck in a boot loob

Tip us?

Preacher_M4
Old
(Last edited by Preacher_M4; 4th May 2014 at 01:56 PM.) Reason: TYPING MISTAKE
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [Q] MY Galaxy Tab is stuck in a boot loob

Hello Guys

I Have a Galaxy tab GT-P1000 WI-FI+GSM

It's Stuck In a BOOTLOOP

AND THE 4 TOUCH BUTTONS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLET DOESN'T WANT TO LIGHT

BECAUSE WHEN THEY LIGHT THE TABLET WORKS FINE

I Have TO PUT IT IN THE CHARGER FOR ABOUT 8-9 HOURS TO WORK

AFTER I COMPLETLY FORMATED THE DEVICE AND INSTALED THE STOCK 2.3.3 ROM THE PHONE STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP

I PUT IT IN THE CHARGER FOR ABOUT 8-9 HOURS BUT THIS TIME IT DIDN'T WORK

PLEASE,HELP.

Jarmezrocks
Old
Thanks Meter 446

DONATE TO ME
What did you do? What files did you flash? We need details
"Hey! What is this?" \_(ツ)_/

help find a cure for Narcolepsy
donations to this cause do not come directly to me, they are
anonymous but please tell me so I can give you thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Jarmezrocks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Preacher_M4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet Here Are The Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmezrocks View Post
What did you do? What files did you flash? We need details
P1000JPJPD_P1000OJPJPE_P1000JXJP4_HOME.tar.md5
gt-p1000_mr.pit
dbdata.tar

these files worked fine until i formated every thing on the device using overcome kernel 4.0.0 and reinstalled those files

i tried every way that made it run in the past but....nothing,the 4 touch buttons in the bottom of the device doesn't work any more

the tablet will work if they light up

Jarmezrocks
Old
Thanks Meter 446

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher_M4 View Post
P1000JPJPD_P1000OJPJPE_P1000JXJP4_HOME.tar.md5
gt-p1000_mr.pit
dbdata.tar

these files worked fine until i formated every thing on the device using overcome kernel 4.0.0 and reinstalled those files

i tried every way that made it run in the past but....nothing,the 4 touch buttons in the bottom of the device doesn't work any more

the tablet will work if they light up
Yes your device should be recoverable. If it is working all bar the touch buttons then something just must have gone wrong in the flash?

I have had issues with similar files. I would suggest that you go to the thread where you downloaded the Overcome kernel and you will see the download for GB_Stock_Safe_v5.zip. Try >>> Here thread by @sos_sifou

Ensure that you have copied all of the data you require off your internal SDcard (Try mounting the card in recovery if you are unable to boot your device - Overcome kernel should allow this very easily)

Put the device into download mode, Use Odin 1.7 (only use this version)
select the same pit gt-p1000_mr.pit as PIT (naturally) and then choose GB_Stock_Safe_v5.tar as PDA, and then choose JP4 modem (or similar - what ever is best for your region)

Flash your device.

If you have troubles or brick your device (it happens - I must have done it at least 30 times last week ) then download Heimdall Oneclick Unbrick by Adam Outler >>> here. You will probably need this so you should download it anyway.

Any questions. Post back here.

BTW I am no expert, I have just failed lots of times fairly recently so I am in good order to pass on this valuable info.
"Hey! What is this?" \_(ツ)_/

help find a cure for Narcolepsy
donations to this cause do not come directly to me, they are
anonymous but please tell me so I can give you thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Jarmezrocks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Preacher_M4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post I'm download the files now

Quote:
Yes your device should be recoverable. If it is working all bar the touch buttons then something just must have gone wrong in the flash?

I have had issues with similar files. I would suggest that you go to the thread where you downloaded the Overcome kernel and you will see the download for GB_Stock_Safe_v5.zip. Try >>> Here thread by @sos_sifou

Ensure that you have copied all of the data you require off your internal SDcard (Try mounting the card in recovery if you are unable to boot your device - Overcome kernel should allow this very easily)

select the same pit gt-p1000_mr.pit as PIT (naturally) and then choose GB_Stock_Safe_v5.tar as PDA, and then choose JP4 modem (or similar - what ever is best for your region)

Flash your device.

If you have troubles or brick your device (it happens - I must have done it at least 30 times last week ) then download Heimdall Oneclick Unbrick by Adam Outler >>> here. You will probably need this so you should download it anyway.

BTW I am no expert, I have just failed lots of times fairly recently so I am in good order to pass on this valuable info.
i will try that,thanx

Preacher_M4
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt i flashed the files

Quote:

Flash your device.

i flashed all the files,they worked fine but i am stuck in the boot loop

i opend the recovery and these words were written by yellow color

-[COLOR="yellow"]- verfing internal mmc block...
checksum confirmation -> check(0)
not need checksum confirmation
already executed!!...

#MANUAL MODE#

-- Updating application...
successfully updated application.

--Appling Multi-CSC...
Installing Multi-CSC
Can't access to '/system/csc/EGY/system/'.
successfully applied multi-CSC

I Think that's the problem

i need help,thanx