FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

[Q] Multiple Walkman apps

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Jejoma, Member on 20th May 2014, 10:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have two Walkman apps on my Z2. Version 8.1.a.0.7 (11.10MB) and version 2.0.a.0.48 (16.00KB). Does anyone know why?
 
 
20th May 2014, 10:48 AM |#2  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 579
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jejoma

I have two Walkman apps on my Z2. Version 8.1.a.0.7 (11.10MB) and version 2.0.a.0.48 (16.00KB). Does anyone know why?

Hello there,
The small app is just the Walkman widget.
20th May 2014, 01:01 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos

Hello there,
The small app is just the Walkman widget.

Thanks for that Jackos.
20th May 2014, 01:28 PM |#4  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 579
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jejoma

Thanks for that Jackos.

You're welcome. Glad I could help out.

Next time notice the package name: MusicWidget.apk
20th May 2014, 06:19 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos

Next time notice the package name: MusicWidget.apk

Where would I find that? The Apps list under Settings just called it Walkman.
20th May 2014, 06:41 PM |#6  
Jackos's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Breslau
Thanks Meter: 579
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jejoma

Where would I find that? The Apps list under Settings just called it Walkman.

Hmm, looks like you'd need an additional app for that. For example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....pkgnameviewer


I used TItaniumBackup, but this particular one needs root.
21st May 2014, 12:12 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackos

Hmm, looks like you'd need an additional app for that. For example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....pkgnameviewer


I used TItaniumBackup, but this particular one needs root.

I used Titanium on my previous mobile (Galaxy SIII) but I haven't got around to rooting the Z2 yet. I'll have a look at Name Viewer. Thanks for the link.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes