Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't flash updated firmware via Fastboot

Tip us?

scottborasjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Can't flash updated firmware via Fastboot

Wondering if somewhere I accidentally loaded something for a different version of the phone. When in bootloader it says it is looking for a file that isn't 0P6BIMG it says it's looking for 0P6BDIAG. Anyone experienced this before?

josh030181
Old
Thanks Meter 121
It's looking for both of those file names and a few more, are you putting it on the root of your sd card

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

scottborasjr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Yeah, putting it on the root of the sd card like I have a bunch of times but it can't find the right file. I know on my previous phones the ".zip" didn't have to be added to the file name as it was a hidden component but I've tried it both with the .zip added and without and still no luck.

Mr.Muscles
Old
Thanks Meter 41
My phone will eventually find it and some small little loading bar pops up on the side but then it goes away and goes back to the previous screen. lost myself

wranglerray
Old
Thanks Meter 208
are you trying to flash the h/k firmware? If so is your CID set to 11111111. If you don't have super cid it wont flash because its the not the correct region for your phone. You'll have to set super cid and try again
HTC One (sprint)
TWRP 2.5.
Viper Rom.

HTC WiFi Flyer
hboot 6.11.1111
LeeDroid 4.3.0

Those Who Desire Peace, Prepare For War

><Wrangler><

mrlakadaddy
Old
Thanks Meter 704
Or, take the Android infotext from a Sprint m8 Rom and replace it in the zip...I will make a flashable for you

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Question is..Are you s-off??