Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Can't flash updated firmware via Fastboot

OP scottborasjr

19th May 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

123 posts
More
Wondering if somewhere I accidentally loaded something for a different version of the phone. When in bootloader it says it is looking for a file that isn't 0P6BIMG it says it's looking for 0P6BDIAG. Anyone experienced this before?
19th May 2014, 02:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Baltimoe,Md
Thanks Meter: 122

572 posts
More
It's looking for both of those file names and a few more, are you putting it on the root of your sd card

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th May 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

123 posts
More
Yeah, putting it on the root of the sd card like I have a bunch of times but it can't find the right file. I know on my previous phones the ".zip" didn't have to be added to the file name as it was a hidden component but I've tried it both with the .zip added and without and still no luck.
20th May 2014, 01:36 AM   |  #4  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 41

240 posts
More
My phone will eventually find it and some small little loading bar pops up on the side but then it goes away and goes back to the previous screen. lost myself
20th May 2014, 11:43 AM   |  #5  
Flag Fort Myers Fl
Thanks Meter: 208

286 posts
More
are you trying to flash the h/k firmware? If so is your CID set to 11111111. If you don't have super cid it wont flash because its the not the correct region for your phone. You'll have to set super cid and try again
21st May 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #6  
Flag brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 707

1,164 posts
More
Or, take the Android infotext from a Sprint m8 Rom and replace it in the zip...I will make a flashable for you

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Question is..Are you s-off??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread