Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Building cm 11 from source

Tip us?

jerin jose
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default Building cm 11 from source

So I am trying to build cm 11 from source so wat r the requirements for flashing it like cwm,kernel and other things.
If possible give me some links which can help me in building it(only xda links pls)

T3snake
Old
Thanks Meter 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerin jose View Post
So I am trying to build cm 11 from source so wat r the requirements for flashing it like cwm,kernel and other things.
If possible give me some links which can help me in building it(only xda links pls)
one thing i know is that for cm11 we need cwm 6.4.x
so first we need that cwm
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

(Not using Nexus S. Just a build prop edit on my star.)
Own:

Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arun531
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Ya so 1st create cwm.6.4+

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app

sambathpkr
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerin jose View Post
I appreciate your commitment.but before compiling u should note that our device tree in github is incomplete.developers are trying hard to complete that tree.so think twice before compiling.first of all several developers failed to port clockworkmod 6.0.4.+ to this device.I'm not trying to discourage you..i'm trying to say not to make ur precious work go in vain.