FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Tutorial][12/5] How to make your Xperia SP lags free on 4.3 FW

2,038 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,012
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
 
 
13th May 2014, 08:05 AM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
:/
Sir after placing the int.d files in the specific place
system/etc/int.d
but my phone is not booting up
13th May 2014, 10:52 AM |#23  
Hamidreza2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
hi
first post you say , flash this mod:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718804

1- this mod is for xperia t , and i flash it in sp?
no problem happened ?

and in second post you say:

Download init.d and extract it
Copy folder to system/etc
Make correct permission and reboot

2- whats the correct permission?
Last edited by Hamidreza2010; 13th May 2014 at 01:36 PM.
13th May 2014, 06:38 PM |#24  
Levered's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,012
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackFromTheHell

Sir after placing the int.d files in the specific place
system/etc/int.d
but my phone is not booting up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza2010

hi
first post you say , flash this mod:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718804

1- this mod is for xperia t , and i flash it in sp?
no problem happened ?

and in second post you say:

Download init.d and extract it
Copy folder to system/etc
Make correct permission and reboot

2- whats the correct permission?

sorry for that, check op again
The Following User Says Thank You to Levered For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 08:07 PM |#25  
Hamidreza2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levered

sorry for that, check op again

thanks

but in first post you say , flash this mod:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718804

this mod is for xperia t , and i flash it in sp?
no problem happened ?
14th May 2014, 04:36 AM |#26  
Levered's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 2,012
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza2010

thanks

but in first post you say , flash this mod:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2718804

this mod is for xperia t , and i flash it in sp?
no problem happened ?

yup, no problem
21st May 2014, 01:37 PM |#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i will try this method.. but i think reducing animation scale doesn't make a great influence on phone's prerformances
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes