OP xen0phon

19th May 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #31  
Flag Koper
Thanks Meter: 53

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke

Hmm, my yellow tint issues seems better today. It's still there but doesn't seem as bad as what it was. Anyone else seeing theirs getting better? It could just be my eyes getting used to it. But I know what will happen, I'll send it off for a replacement and I'll get something worse in return!

I have the same fear to get something worse in return
However, am just writing now to oppostyle, let us see their reply..

sometimes my yellow tint seems better, then again it seems worse... I don't know
will play now asphalt 7 for some 30 minutes to heat up the phone
21st May 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #32  
Flag Royston
Thanks Meter: 240

801 posts
More
Finally heard back from Oppo support and they have sent me the forms to return the device, only they want you to pay for the postage to return it! Plus they're currently out of stock so I doubt I'll even get my replacement any time soon. Really not happy with that.

EDIT: Okay, they do reimburse you for the postage but still have to pay for it in the first place.
Last edited by L0cke; 21st May 2014 at 09:36 AM.
21st May 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #33  
Flag Koper

212 posts
More
I have agreed with them to wait for one week, maybe the problem will go away
If the yellow tint will still be visible then they will replace the unit

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st May 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #34  
Flag Royston
Thanks Meter: 240

801 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias14

I have agreed with them to wait for one week, maybe the problem will go away
If the yellow tint will still be visible then they will replace the unit

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mine is going back tomorrow. If I get another one with a yellow tint, or another issue or it takes over a month to get the item to me due to stock then i'm just going to get a refund and get a different phone.
21st May 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #35  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 206

512 posts
More
Alright so I think I might have gotten everything sorted out. Phone now gets LTE thanks to the nice guy at the AT&T store for not being a total noob and understanding what I wanted/needed. He used his phone's IMEI # to activate my sim in AT&Ts system then had me reboot and bam LTE. Didn't even have to pull my battery and sim out.

As far as the SD card I received my replacement from oppostyle yesterday and formatted it right before I went to work so I didn't have time to put it in my phone and try it. Got home this morning put an album on it and popped it into my phone. Started playing music and opened up the camera app and repeatedly took pictures and no disconnected sd card message and no interrupted music playing. Music does stop when recording video but that's probably so the phone's mic can pick up the audio of what you're filming instead of your music. Thus probably not a bug. So for those of you who have SD card issues with the one included in oppostyle's preorder "package" I'd suggest shooting them an email and explaining your problem. Worked for me anyway.

On another note this battery drain is inconsistent as heck and annoying me. Last couple days battery life has been excellent. Wonder how long until it switches back to being alright or bad. Oh well at least we have some custom roms in Alpha stage out
21st May 2014, 01:41 PM   |  #36  
Flag Koper

212 posts
More
well, I still cannot sell my LG G2 until this issue is solved.. either the tint goes away or I get a new find 7a
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread