Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 49,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Port][ROM][Stable] ColorOS 2.0

Tip us?
 
_Jacob
Old
(Last edited by _Jacob; 20th May 2014 at 11:28 PM.)
#11  
_Jacob's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Kansas City
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88exp88 View Post
OK, I flashed it and the google set up was giving me issues so I skipped it. Everything seems good so far. I was going to test gestures but I don't know how to activate the panel for them. Help would be appreciated.
The way to enable the gesture panel is to pull up from the bottom but I haven't gotten it to work. Maybe the change of dpi casued this.
 
88exp88
Old
#12  
88exp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 829
Join Date: Mar 2012
It's not bad. The only issues i've run into are the startup close, gesture panel not showing up and GPS. One more thing is that there is still allot of Chinese still left in the Rom.
To follow my work progress go to my Twitter: http://twitter.com/88exp88
 
_Jacob
Old
#13  
_Jacob's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Kansas City
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88exp88 View Post
It's not bad. The only issues i've run into are the startup close, gesture panel not showing up and GPS. One more thing is that there is still allot of Chinese still left in the Rom.
I did get the gesture panel to work. Swipe up from right above the home key. It took me a while to get the hang of it. Does GPS not work at all for you? I agree. There is a lot of Chinese. The next release I'll take some of it out. Also I think that keeping the original dpi will help solve the tricky gesture panel.
 
88exp88
Old
(Last edited by 88exp88; 21st May 2014 at 12:59 PM.)
#14  
88exp88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 829
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jacob View Post
I did get the gesture panel to work. Swipe up from right above the home key. It took me a while to get the hang of it. Does GPS not work at all for you? I agree. There is a lot of Chinese. The next release I'll take some of it out. Also I think that keeping the original dpi will help solve the tricky gesture panel.
What is the original Dpi for the rom? I've been changing dpi to get the gesture panel working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
To follow my work progress go to my Twitter: http://twitter.com/88exp88
 
_Jacob
Old
#15  
_Jacob's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Kansas City
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88exp88 View Post
What is the original Dpi for the rom? I've been changing dpi to get the gesture panel working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
480
The Following User Says Thank You to _Jacob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes