20th May 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 5

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88exp88

OK, I flashed it and the google set up was giving me issues so I skipped it. Everything seems good so far. I was going to test gestures but I don't know how to activate the panel for them. Help would be appreciated.

The way to enable the gesture panel is to pull up from the bottom but I haven't gotten it to work. Maybe the change of dpi casued this.
Last edited by _Jacob; 21st May 2014 at 12:28 AM.
21st May 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 273

830 posts
It's not bad. The only issues i've run into are the startup close, gesture panel not showing up and GPS. One more thing is that there is still allot of Chinese still left in the Rom.
21st May 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kansas City

9 posts
More
Quote:

It's not bad. The only issues i've run into are the startup close, gesture panel not showing up and GPS. One more thing is that there is still allot of Chinese still left in the Rom.

I did get the gesture panel to work. Swipe up from right above the home key. It took me a while to get the hang of it. Does GPS not work at all for you? I agree. There is a lot of Chinese. The next release I'll take some of it out. Also I think that keeping the original dpi will help solve the tricky gesture panel.
21st May 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 273

830 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jacob

I did get the gesture panel to work. Swipe up from right above the home key. It took me a while to get the hang of it. Does GPS not work at all for you? I agree. There is a lot of Chinese. The next release I'll take some of it out. Also I think that keeping the original dpi will help solve the tricky gesture panel.

What is the original Dpi for the rom? I've been changing dpi to get the gesture panel working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by 88exp88; 21st May 2014 at 01:59 PM.
21st May 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kansas City

9 posts
More
Quote:

What is the original Dpi for the rom? I've been changing dpi to get the gesture panel working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to _Jacob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread