Lock screen Full screen album cover?

OP edwardlanti

14th May 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13

91 posts
Is it possible? I am coming from a Nexus 5 and I really miss that feature. I thought it was a KitKat Feature?
14th May 2014, 07:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Turku, Finland
Thanks Meter: 16

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardlanti

Is it possible? I am coming from a Nexus 5 and I really miss that feature. I thought it was a KitKat Feature?

If there's a way to get the AOSP lockscreen then I think it will be possible. However in the current state there's only the Walkman widget on the lockscreen. I'm not sure but maybe you could get AOSP lockscreen by digging system folders and trying to install XperiaLockscreen.apk or whatever it's called. It will of course fail but you should get AOSP lockscreen until next reboot, but I'm not sure if it will work or which folder it's in since I don't own a single Sony smartphone.
14th May 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 65

208 posts
More
You know I think the latest walkman update has broken the lockscreen update, I was able to pause, skip track form the lockscreen before but now I can and the lockscreen widget behaves really oddly, try swiping left or right on the clock and it snaps back to the clock (if I want to add a new widget I have to be quick) :/
15th May 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #4  
Flag Saint Stephen
Thanks Meter: 22

258 posts
More
I'm missing this too. Wish it was an option.

Sent From My Xperia Z2.
21st May 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

37 posts
More
Extremely disappointing that there is no fullscreen album cover on the lockscreen.
I installed Xposed and Serajr Xperia Xposed Module. There you can disable the Xperia Lockscreen. However, nothing happened after activating and rebooting.
So still no full screen album cover
21st May 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 73

326 posts
Same here, PowerAmp, Play Music & even the Walkman app don't display lockscreen album art meaning Sony have disabled it for some strange reason.
21st May 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

64 posts
Bah I was thinking about how to fix this seems you guys have already exhausted all options.

This is definitely on my list of niggles for the phone

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread