Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,922 Members 44,684 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help for Adding MID and CID to android-info.txt

Tip us?

pavank.d
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need Help for Adding MID and CID to android-info.txt

Hi all,
I am trying to install Google Edition 4.4.2- 1.16.1700.16 -RUU room on to my M8 using the Instruction in the post of [RUU] Google Edition Conversion. 4.4.2- 1.16.1700.16 -RUU Zip Non-Rooted & Pre-Rooted. When added the my M8 MID and CID to android-info.txt file and trying to flash RUU zip to my device, Fastboot is throwing error FAILED (remote: 24 parsing android-info fail).

Can any one help How to add the device MID and CID to android-info.txt file and RUU creating zip with this file.

exad
Old
Thanks Meter 1401

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavank.d View Post
Hi all,
I am trying to install Google Edition 4.4.2- 1.16.1700.16 -RUU room on to my M8 using the Instruction in the post of [RUU] Google Edition Conversion. 4.4.2- 1.16.1700.16 -RUU Zip Non-Rooted & Pre-Rooted. When added the my M8 MID and CID to android-info.txt file and trying to flash RUU zip to my device, Fastboot is throwing error FAILED (remote: 24 parsing android-info fail).

Can any one help How to add the device MID and CID to android-info.txt file and RUU creating zip with this file.
Why are you converting to GPE? You can flash GPE Roms without conversion
My Phone: Telus HTC One M8: 3.16 HBOOT S-OFF

Exad's m8 Everything Explained Thread

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 410
Also looks like you haven't read the instructions on GPE thread. It's a good thing it is NOT working for you

pavank.d
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Need Help for Adding MID and CID to android-info.txt

thanks dude.
finally I tried to convert to gpe by changing the MID and CID,but Radio didnt worked.I managed to flash back the senses stock rom and then using TWRP,I installed the GPE .Its working fine now. So smooth and fast.

I wonder why Radio Didnt worked, is there any hardware change Between Asia M8 and GPE M8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
Also looks like you haven't read the instructions on GPE thread. It's a good thing it is NOT working for you