[Q] avoid SIM PIN entry after airplane mode

OP delirium83

21st May 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have an HTC One (m7) with Android Revolution HD 53.0 (it's Android 4.2.2-based) and would like to disable the SIM PIN entry that comes up when coming back from airplane mode.

The only relevant answer I could find is for a different phone (google: "deactivate PIN-request after airplane mode" stackexchange, then see the accepted answer by FuzzyQ). It proposed to use the "Jelly Bean 4.x Airplane Mode Helper" Xposed module. I tried it and the PIN screen still appears.

Is this possible to change this to only require the PIN once after reboot and then never again until the next reboot?
21st May 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag Dolinka
Thanks Meter: 394

2,335 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think it was a change in android (or Sense) and AP mode disables the SIM as well - if you reeneable it, it requires PIN. Currently it only can be disabled if you disable the PIN totally.
21st May 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I realize that this is a rather recent change the I was hoping that there would maybe be an xposed module removing the change.

Maybe it's possible to disable it completely and then partly reenable it with an app? Do such apps exist? seems like a weird scenario, though
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread