xt1032

21st May 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

549 posts
I have an xt1032 and I'm just wondering how to tell if I have a gpe or non gpe device ? I searched on Google but could only find got to turn xt1032 into gpe nothing about if it's gpe

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #2  
Bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 3

37 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bublz654

I have an xt1032 and I'm just wondering how to tell if I have a gpe or non gpe device ? I searched on Google but could only find got to turn xt1032 into gpe nothing about if it's gpe

If you have ordered it from Google, and have no "Motorola" apps on it at all, it is a "GPe", if you bought it in a store, and has a MOTOROLA logo and APPS (camera, assist, whatever) it is a non GPe version.

It makes no difference, the only difference is that the GPe is stock Android from Google, non GPe is not.
21st May 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

549 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucski

If you have ordered it from Google, and have no "Motorola" apps on it at all, it is a "GPe", if you bought it in a store, and has a MOTOROLA logo and APPS (camera, assist, whatever) it is a non GPe version.

It makes no difference, the only difference is that the GPe is stock Android from Google, non GPe is not.

I bought in store. it has Motorola assist and other Motorola apps. well I have non gpe version. thanks for help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread