FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey friends, can you tell me how to sign an apk in linux??

I hav downloaded signapk files from source code(https://code.google.com/p/signapk/do...r.bz2&can=2&q=)..
Made a folde named 'signapk' on desktop...
Then i ran the following command...
Code:
java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 ~/Desktop/SystemUI.apk

But i got this error!! plz help...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-05-19 02:49:06.png
Views:	8
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	2751102  
 
 
19th May 2014, 12:52 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrix

Hey friends, can you tell me how to sign an apk in linux??

I hav downloaded signapk files from source code(https://code.google.com/p/signapk/do...r.bz2&can=2&q=)..
Made a folde named 'signapk' on desktop...
Then i ran the following command...

Code:
java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 ~/Desktop/SystemUI.apk

But i got this error!! plz help...

try not to use the .jar extension.
just type signapk instead of signapk.jar
same crap that java does with .class
19th May 2014, 09:54 AM |#3  
TheStrix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob

try not to use the .jar extension.
just type signapk instead of signapk.jar
same crap that java does with .class

Still error..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-05-19 14:23:03.png
Views:	6
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	2751799  
19th May 2014, 05:14 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrix

Still error..

is the signapk jar actually in your directory?

Post the output of these commands:
Code:
ls
ls Desktop
ls Desktop/signapk
19th May 2014, 06:40 PM |#5  
TheStrix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,270
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob

is the signapk jar actually in your directory?

Post the output of these commands:

Code:
ls
ls Desktop
ls Desktop/signapk

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-05-19 23:08:41.png
Views:	6
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	2752520  
21st May 2014, 05:26 PM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 111
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrix

Your trying to access signapk but it is not in the current directory. So youhave to cd to Desktop/signapk before executing your command.

as follows
Code:
cd Desktop/signapk
java -jar signapk.jar certificate.pem key.pk8 ../SystemUI.apk
java -jar signapk certificate.pem key.pk8 ../SystemUI.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to Lgrootnoob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes