Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] installed permissions denied and it messed up.

OP Nightmare-Rex

17th May 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hey i have kf hd 7 i installed permisions denied and blocked some permissions in angry birds, pba bowling and a few other games. i didden't edit any system files or that meany apps. it sied something about locking to make it pernamant and figured worst that would happen is apps i changed stop working. but instead it boots and can navagate for small amount and it freezes. i tried quickly uninstalling the apk and unrooting but crashes too fast. i didden't have enugh space on my pc hdd so never backed up stuff so don't want to factory reset unless theres way i can back it up or unroot it to uninstall permission denied.

ps i don't have fast boot and the usb is in abd mode.
Last edited by Nightmare-Rex; 17th May 2014 at 02:46 AM.
21st May 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 238

308 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare-Rex

hey i have kf hd 7 i installed permisions denied and blocked some permissions in angry birds, pba bowling and a few other games. i didden't edit any system files or that meany apps. it sied something about locking to make it pernamant and figured worst that would happen is apps i changed stop working. but instead it boots and can navagate for small amount and it freezes. i tried quickly uninstalling the apk and unrooting but crashes too fast. i didden't have enugh space on my pc hdd so never backed up stuff so don't want to factory reset unless theres way i can back it up or unroot it to uninstall permission denied.

ps i don't have fast boot and the usb is in abd mode.

Wrong thread.
This is the Kindle Fire HDX not HD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread