Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 40,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] installed permissions denied and it messed up.

Tip us?

Nightmare-Rex
Old
(Last edited by Nightmare-Rex; 17th May 2014 at 01:46 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Low [Q] installed permissions denied and it messed up.

hey i have kf hd 7 i installed permisions denied and blocked some permissions in angry birds, pba bowling and a few other games. i didden't edit any system files or that meany apps. it sied something about locking to make it pernamant and figured worst that would happen is apps i changed stop working. but instead it boots and can navagate for small amount and it freezes. i tried quickly uninstalling the apk and unrooting but crashes too fast. i didden't have enugh space on my pc hdd so never backed up stuff so don't want to factory reset unless theres way i can back it up or unroot it to uninstall permission denied.

ps i don't have fast boot and the usb is in abd mode.

Faznx92
Old
Thanks Meter 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare-Rex View Post
hey i have kf hd 7 i installed permisions denied and blocked some permissions in angry birds, pba bowling and a few other games. i didden't edit any system files or that meany apps. it sied something about locking to make it pernamant and figured worst that would happen is apps i changed stop working. but instead it boots and can navagate for small amount and it freezes. i tried quickly uninstalling the apk and unrooting but crashes too fast. i didden't have enugh space on my pc hdd so never backed up stuff so don't want to factory reset unless theres way i can back it up or unroot it to uninstall permission denied.

ps i don't have fast boot and the usb is in abd mode.
Wrong thread.
This is the Kindle Fire HDX not HD